janderson
8th November 2012, 06:32 PM
testing testing

BigRAWesty
8th November 2012, 06:49 PM
Roger that 10/7..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

NissanGQ4.2
8th November 2012, 06:50 PM
I don't know about these manual grabbers posting junk in the test thread *LMAO*

Can we help you with anything in particular???

janderson
8th November 2012, 07:12 PM
Well NissanGQ4.2, I'm not a manual grabber. Was trying to get photo to come up with name. wont bother trying any more. I thort this was for testing things. By the way I all ready have manuals, did befor becouming a member

growler2058
8th November 2012, 07:20 PM
Well NissanGQ4.2, I'm not a manual grabber. Was trying to get photo to come up with name. wont bother trying any more. I thort this was for testing things. By the way I all ready have manuals, did befor becouming a member

I think hes takin the pi55 mate not having a go, :)

Bigrig
8th November 2012, 07:58 PM

Yeah mate - he was having a laugh - hence the LMAO after his comment on manual grabbers!

Nothing too serious boss, enjoy testing away!

NissanGQ4.2
8th November 2012, 07:59 PM

Mate, was just takin the p!ss out of it, not having a go at you. I know you have been on here for a while and already had way past the post count needed to access the manuals.

Keep trying and if you need help let us know.

Sorry that you thought I was being serious with my comment

Cheers

Toddie

wildgu6
8th November 2012, 10:23 PM
Upsetting the natives again Toddsta lol.

Janderson, Is it the avatar picture that comes up under your name your trying to get working ??
If so click settings (top right) then click on edit avatar in the my settings section, should be pretty self explainitary from there.

Clunk
8th November 2012, 10:33 PM
Tetchy lol

janderson
10th November 2012, 04:57 PM
My apologies NissanGQ4.2.
Was looking at someone’s post who was being threatened with being banned. Then I see this. As for *LMAO* Don’t know what it is. A secret code maybe???????
Thanks wild98, will give it a try.