PDA

View Full Version : G'day all! New member here.

Pattyjh83
7th November 2012, 12:32 PM
Hi all,

I'm totally new to the 4wding scene. I have gone 4wding a few times over the last ten years but never with my own vehicle. I just spent the long weekend going 4wding around mt buffulo and surrounds and had a blast and have decided to get into it.

I don't want to go all out and spends crazy amounts just yet but I thought the most logical choice would be to start with a GQ with some basic mods to it and go from there. I found these forums and thought it would be a great place to meet people who know what they are talking about and can help me to the decisions. I look forward to learning more about the Patrols and 4wdriving know-how.

Patty

wildgu6
7th November 2012, 12:36 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard the addiction.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

AB
7th November 2012, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
7th November 2012, 12:38 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Dhuck
7th November 2012, 12:49 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Sir Roofy
7th November 2012, 12:53 PM
Welcome aboard mate enjoy the forum

Rayza
7th November 2012, 12:56 PM
G'day mate welcome to the forums. Loads of stuff to read on here. Youve made a great choice going for a nissan. They are brilliant cars. Hopefully see you out in the scrub one day.

Pattyjh83
7th November 2012, 01:14 PM
Thanks guys! Anything I should look out for when looking to buy a GQ? Any weaknesses or potential issues I should stay away from? I see most of them have the 4.2 petrol. Is that the engine of choice to go for to keep it basic?

scotty83
7th November 2012, 01:15 PM
Welcome to the extended pit crew. Hope you find everything you are looking for and throw in your 2 cents worth where you see fit.

Tapped on by ScottyB

BigRAWesty
7th November 2012, 02:46 PM
I don't want to go all out and spends crazy amounts
Patty

Give it time.. Give it time.. Lol
Welcome anyway.. Plenty of great opinions on here, and plenty of mod options.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

healy
7th November 2012, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Lonicus
7th November 2012, 03:14 PM
Tis a very dangerous place you've come to Patty, the crew here LOVE helping people spend their money on mods & accessories :)

Welcome aboard!

Maxhead
7th November 2012, 06:43 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

big_fletch
7th November 2012, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, always good to have another member aboard

Fletcha

MEGOMONSTER
7th November 2012, 07:04 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Publicly speaking to a private audience.

2TROLLFAM
10th November 2012, 10:50 AM
Welcome :) Absolutely one of the best forums around with a great bunch of members willing to offer advice/experience.

my third 256
12th November 2012, 06:54 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen