PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys & Gals this is my 2000 Gu patrol TB45

Gu 45
5th November 2012, 11:50 PM
Hi guy & gals this is my 2000 Gu Patrol TB45 i purchased it about 2 years ago came with the bar & a Warn XD9000 winch.It had 260,000klms well first thing i replaced was the bonnet struts after the bugger came down on me then i done a major service replaced all plugs for Iridium & replaced spark plug leads replaced all hoses for new ones & changed all oils with Penrite oils except for the transfer as i run Royal purple full synthetic ATF fluid & also run it in the power steering.I then replaced all brake rotors with DBA,s & bendix gold brake pads replaced the suspension with an Iron man 2 inch heavy duty extra constant load springs with foam cell shocks new foam cell steering damper replaced all sway bar Panhard & bushes front & back fitted the extendable bracket for the rear sway bar made my own extendable diff gear box & transfer breathers.After the lift the 265,s looked out of place so on went a new set of 5 33 BF All terrains purchased a rear light bracket for the Ferret of Patrol 4x4.com which allowed me to fit the 33 on the back door got a custom made spare wheel cover made of a good mate in marine material so wont fade or shrink & on the rear light bracket i fitted a 36watt LED reverse light but will be getting a rear bar with dual tyre holder. Got all the windows tinted with 15% tint with lifetime warranty. Then got a Safari snorkel fitted & a K&N air filter then replaced the whole exhaust system with a red back 2.5 inch system with extractors & turbo muffler gave it a nice note.Got a good deal on tinted weather shields & bonnet protector.Then i replaced the dummy tail lights for a set of working ones & wired them up & the LED reverse light replaced all the interior lights with Led modules done a Mod so the map light come on with the other interior lights but when the doors closed you can still use them as map lights fitted a led light in the glove box with a push button switch so comes on when you open it had some spare Leds so fitted a set under the dash as fott well lights & wired them up the the interior lights replaced the original stereo for a 7inch full multimedia gps dvd touch screen witch i wired & fitted dual reverse cams through a switch replaced all speakers for rockford fosgate fronts are 6.5 inch comp spec splits & custom fitted a set of 6x9 in the back barn doors running of a boss 4 channel amp mounted under the passenger seat then i have a set of 6.5 inch 3 ways in the center doors & they run of the head deck in the back i mounted in the rear right a JBL 1800 watt mono block which runs a set of dual core liquid cooled 10 inch JBL subs in a band pass box gives out a nice crisp sound & is connected with a quick disconnect clip so i can remove the subs with out undoing any wires comes in very handy.Fitted a GME TX 4600 uhf with a 6.5db booster & stainless whip. Fitted a on board air system with 18ltr tank which fitted suggly on the right side in between the chassi & the cab & a Thumper 160ltrs a min compressor which i hard wired through a heavy duty circuit breaker & relay & 6ml twin sheaf wire & fitted a pressure switch so it cuts out at 120 psi pressure & cuts back in at 90psi pumps up all 33,s with no issue,s. Noticed there was no breaker switch on the winch so fixed the quick smart mounted it in the front gille so just put the red key in to activate the winch i also wired in a wireless remote switch for the winch works a treat. Picked up a good set of 6 deep rubber mats to catch the mud.Put on a set of throw over seat covers to protect the seats a bit from mud & dirt. Updated all the dash & switch lights with blue Led Globes looks way better than stock . Updated the headlights & blinkers with series 2 or 3 clear headlights & running 90/130 globes with updated 6mm wire & heavy duty relays also purchased a set of IPF900 XL extreme spot lights running 85watt globes & a 12 inch LED 3600 lumens light bar & a 8000 lumens LED 22inch light bar am very happy with the light out put thers other stuff i have done but will be here all night but as usual there is always more to do like sliders brush bars front locker Kmar rear bar to get the spare of the back door any way will keep post updated of all the stuff i do cheers Glenn

Gu 45
6th November 2012, 12:35 AM
Had some Led strip lights left from my 15ft half cabin boat rebuild so thought i would make some Led daytime running lights i suppose it makes it look different to any other patrol but its my truck can do what i want but wow what a difference at night & have even had a few police pull me over just to ask were i got them from lol

deleonmaximo
13th January 2013, 02:02 PM
i like your working, it nice this patrol

threedogs
13th January 2013, 02:13 PM
All the hard work has paid off, pat yourself on the back buddy , good job