PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

The Big Rig
4th November 2012, 10:21 PM
Hey, I am new to patrols as of last month, I bought myself a 99 model td4.2. Thought I'd join up and say hey so I can chat with other patrol owners and hopefully pick up some hints n tips a long the way. I have just recently moved to Townsville, love to explore, fish, boat, camp, etc. would like to hear from anyone with any ideas on where to test out me new to me rig, 4x4ing fishing or camping

Take it easy

growler2058
5th November 2012, 05:25 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent via my tapping thumbs

Bloodyaussie
5th November 2012, 07:59 AM
Welcome aboard mate.......

threedogs
5th November 2012, 08:11 AM
Hello and welcome, great people ,heaps of info,tips, so jump in any time and enjoy

Bigrig
5th November 2012, 08:30 AM
Well ... this is going to get confusing!! lol

G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Dhuck
5th November 2012, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
5th November 2012, 09:13 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Sir Roofy
5th November 2012, 09:19 AM
welcome to the forum mate enjoy

The Big Rig
5th November 2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks all for warm welcome, haha big rig , couldn't think of a nick so I used my old school days nick which was the big rig, am I able to change my nick? I will change it if you like, they are very similar.

Bigrig
5th November 2012, 11:56 AM
Thanks all for warm welcome, haha big rig , couldn't think of a nick so I used my old school days nick which was the big rig, am I able to change my nick? I will change it if you like, they are very similar.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest old mate!! lol

ozzymalone
5th November 2012, 12:51 PM
Welcome aboard and get amongst it! Great mob here!

PMC
5th November 2012, 02:00 PM
Hey, I am new to patrols as of last month, I bought myself a 99 model td4.2. Thought I'd join up and say hey so I can chat with other patrol owners and hopefully pick up some hints n tips a long the way. I have just recently moved to Townsville, love to explore, fish, boat, camp, etc. would like to hear from anyone with any ideas on where to test out me new to me rig, 4x4ing fishing or camping

Take it easy

G''day Big rig!

Welcome aboard mate! Enjoy the forum.

PS, What do you do for a living?

Regards,

RLI

Maxhead
5th November 2012, 02:12 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

healy
5th November 2012, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
5th November 2012, 10:10 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

The Big Rig
6th November 2012, 03:40 PM
Thank you all for warm welcome, rli, I was employed by qr rail, until I done my knees in, now waiting to get knee surgery then hopefully be able to go back to the railway.

Took the patrol for a test run out onto the beach yesterday, was quite impressed on how well it preformed even tho it is pretty much stock standard, went up a smallish ( approx 2 m) soft sand incline and climbed out with all most no effort.

threedogs
6th November 2012, 04:05 PM
When you find the secrect fishing spot, just post it here .Promise I wont tell a soul'
Forgot I sold last spot to you know who, mums the word eh

The Big Rig
6th November 2012, 04:28 PM
When you find the secrect fishing spot, just post it here .Promise I wont tell a soul'
Ing yestuForgot I sold last spot to you know who, mums the word eh

Well actually, while exploring yesterday I did come across a couple of very promising little river systems, can't wait to give them a bash. And on the way home stopped at a little freshwater creek, and to my surprise a decent sized barra swam past, flicked a lure at him, he swam up to it, looked at the swam away :(

But will defiantly try there again at a better time, was midday, problly better early morn, or later arvo. Or maybe just need some better lures lol any excuse to update the lure boxes lol

2TROLLFAM
10th November 2012, 11:44 AM
Welcome :) Absolutely one of the best forums around with a great bunch of members willing to offer advice/experience.

my third 256
12th November 2012, 07:59 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

MEGOMONSTER
25th November 2012, 01:27 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

BJNSW
25th November 2012, 01:11 PM
welcome to the forum, great source of info.
BJNSW

scotty83
25th November 2012, 01:38 PM
Well ... this is going to get confusing!! lol
Enjoy!!

I agree especially since you are both in QLD. What are the odds.

Anyway welcome to the crew. this could be fun..

Finly Owner
2nd December 2012, 03:11 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim