PDA

View Full Version : thanks to the boys

brad121
4th November 2012, 07:32 PM
id just like to give a special thanks to all the bois and support i had at bigrigs on weekend with fitting of my suspension had all the knowledge and know how in one great place. was a great day, cant wait to do more of it.

threedogs
4th November 2012, 07:39 PM
Thats what the Forum is all about, Two thumbs up to all involved

DX grunt
4th November 2012, 07:44 PM
id just like to give a special thanks to all the bois and support i had at bigrigs on weekend with fitting of my suspension had all the knowledge and know how in one great place. was a great day, cant wait to do more of it.
Not a problem, bro. I was there in spirit. lol

Maxhead
4th November 2012, 07:47 PM
WHAT!!!!! the QLD boys know what they are doinf????? no way,,,,,lmfao

MudDonk
4th November 2012, 07:51 PM
good onya brad was a great weekend yet again...next time hopefully ya can stay for the night run on the track...yet again some panels were bit worse for wear in the morn..out with the hammers and come along lmao

Bigrig
4th November 2012, 07:51 PM
All good old mate - was great to meet up, and hopefully it doesn't fall off!!! lmao

Big thanks to ScottyB for his efforts!!

nissannewby
5th November 2012, 11:37 AM
Did anyone get any footage of the goings on?

Bigrig
5th November 2012, 12:07 PM
Did anyone get any footage of the goings on?

Benny got a heap through the day, but I forgot to download it to the laptop - hopefully, he can post a couple up before we catch up next time ... Louise got a heap of photos as well ...

Have organised with Tim to get the excavator prior to Xmas and get it all setup with logs etc - so we should have a track to be reckoned with in the not too distant future!!! lol

scotty83
5th November 2012, 12:33 PM

Was a great day. Glad I could help out with such a big job. The ride looked a lot better on completion.

Thanks Scotty. Glad to help out where I can.

Thanks also to the awesome chefs. Dinner was great.

ScottyB