PDA

View Full Version : Hey fellas

MilkyBar Worx
4th November 2012, 01:13 PM
Hey Guys. Just joined up to the forum, didn't know this one existed !! Been knocking about on the Patrol4x4 for the past few years with build threads and everything .

Well first of all ill tell you all abit about myself. I'm 24 year old fella that's currently in the Infantry in the Australian Defence force. Before I joined the army I was running my own small business doing Custom barwork, now that I'm in the army full time and posted to brissy I have started up the barwork again in my little shed as a bit of a hobby as I love doing it so much....although I don't think my neighbours love it as much as I do HAHAHA . But yeah anything ya wanna know just ask me, I have started up in the Vendor section so if ya looking for some cheap barwork around brissy get in there and say hello ! Anyway I better get back to these GU sets of sliders I have on the go ! Talk soon !

Clunk
4th November 2012, 01:25 PM
Gday mate and welcome aboard........ some good looking bar work you've done mate

growler2058
4th November 2012, 01:27 PM
Good luck with the barwork mate looks good, gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice second to none!

threedogs
4th November 2012, 02:17 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum, enjoy

Dhuck
4th November 2012, 09:12 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

wildgu6
4th November 2012, 10:09 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Hey milkybar, this thread might interest you buddy, a few current and x defence force members.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15140-Defence-force-members!/page8

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Bloodyaussie
5th November 2012, 08:01 AM
Welcome aboard mate.......

Bigrig
5th November 2012, 08:33 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

BigRAWesty
5th November 2012, 08:36 AM
Welcome mate. And some nice looking bar work you do. Got a good eye that's for sure.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

AB
5th November 2012, 08:39 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Sir Roofy
5th November 2012, 09:55 AM
Welcome to the forum

Miketech
5th November 2012, 10:46 AM
Welcome mate, i'll keep you in mind if need something like that later on.

scotty83
5th November 2012, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the community. Ask away. You might not always get the answers you expect. Lol

Tapped on by ScottyB

PMC
5th November 2012, 01:57 PM
Hey Guys. Just joined up to the forum, didn't know this one existed !! Been knocking about on the Patrol4x4 for the past few years with build threads and everything .

Well first of all ill tell you all abit about myself. I'm 24 year old fella that's currently in the Infantry in the Australian Defence force. Before I joined the army I was running my own small business doing Custom barwork, now that I'm in the army full time and posted to brissy I have started up the barwork again in my little shed as a bit of a hobby as I love doing it so much....although I don't think my neighbours love it as much as I do HAHAHA . But yeah anything ya wanna know just ask me, I have started up in the Vendor section so if ya looking for some cheap barwork around brissy get in there and say hello ! Anyway I better get back to these GU sets of sliders I have on the go ! Talk soon !

G'day mate,

Welcome aboard. Which Battalion are you currently serving with? I use to serve with both 2/4 and 6 RAR. In the General chat section, i have set up a thread for Defence force personnel!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

Maxhead
5th November 2012, 02:13 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

healy
5th November 2012, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

2TROLLFAM
10th November 2012, 11:40 AM
Welcome :) Absolutely one of the best forums around with a great bunch of members willing to offer advice/experience.

my third 256
12th November 2012, 08:01 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

The Big Rig
13th November 2012, 10:53 PM
hey mate, welcome to the forum, enjoy

MEGOMONSTER
14th November 2012, 07:35 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.