PDA

View Full Version : Another venting session

Drew
2nd November 2012, 04:49 PM
Thank f#%¥ I'm a member here coz another forum I'm on just drives me farkin nuts with the ongoing and totally unnecessary flaming, digs and put downs. Like really? Does it have go there on such a regular basis?

Seriously have I mentioned the flaming, digs and put downs? :)

It so nice to be a part of a community of like minded people that whilst they could go there, don't.

Thanks to the mods and you all.

Drew
2nd November 2012, 04:50 PM
No really it drives me farkin nuts :)

Drew
2nd November 2012, 04:52 PM
No seriously it's ridiculous :)

taslucas
2nd November 2012, 04:54 PM
Haha no good mate. I'm a member of this forum only for that reason:-)

wildgu6
2nd November 2012, 04:54 PM
Got the picture load and clear lol,
This is the only forum i'm involved in, and apart from the easy navigation and the top mods & members, that the reason why.

Jeeesh, if you were not already above 25 posts i would think you were after the manuals LOL

Bloodyaussie
2nd November 2012, 05:27 PM
Yeah no other forums for me... don't need the aggravation there is enough in the day to day with out going online to get it to....

500 posts he he!!

BigRAWesty
2nd November 2012, 05:30 PM
Yea it is a bit crap.. You don't feel like posting anything slightly controversial just to save the shoit fight..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

threedogs
2nd November 2012, 05:45 PM
Only on here. everyone shows RESPECT AND RESTRAINT, its not rocket science

Steve4wdin
2nd November 2012, 06:06 PM
Only on here. everyone shows RESPECT AND RESTRAINT, its not rocket science

Don`t start threedogs your always!!!!!!!!!! Only joking

threedogs
2nd November 2012, 06:11 PM
Always what???????

Drew
2nd November 2012, 07:03 PM
Got the picture load and clear lol,
This is the only forum i'm involved in, and apart from the easy navigation and the top mods & members, that the reason why.

Jeeesh, if you were not already above 25 posts i would think you were after the manuals LOL

Oh crap is that all I had to do lol

Woof
3rd November 2012, 12:40 AM
Yes I agree mate and it will never happen here, that is the most important thing that we have all tried and succeeded in doing.

threedogs
3rd November 2012, 01:50 AM
Not from here I asure you

kevin07
4th November 2012, 08:42 AM
i used to visit another forum but when they got stuck into me for my terrible puntuation i had to tell them to get whats that word. but i could not believe they were more interested in that than the clutch problem i posted. one of them i told him he was a school teacher,jeez he got upset at that. that made me happy though.kev

growler2058
4th November 2012, 08:58 AM
I, believe it or not spend the majority of my time here hahahahahahaa But do visit a bowhunting forum regularly and some V8 forums also but rarely post. P1sses me when ya ask a Q and the response is "use the search button" even when they acknowledge their search function is sh1t hahahahahahaha

PMC
5th November 2012, 12:50 PM
G' day folks!

I am only a member of two forums. Both have what i need to accomplish my vehicle and camper trailer goals and enjoyment with life in general.

Regards,

RLI