PDA

View Full Version : dawes valve

boosh
2nd November 2012, 03:40 PM
Hey I'm just wondering if there was a parts list for things I would need to make my own dawes and needle valve...
I'm in quite a hurry to get one put on I'm thinking they might stock the parts I need in town...

Cheers!

threedogs
2nd November 2012, 04:00 PM
PM mudski he may have some Dawes stock in, other than that ring Dependable distributors in Sth Aust , they take your order over the phone

boosh
2nd November 2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks, I gave Dependable Distributors and the have the needle valve in stock. I'll prolly end up getting the dawes valve from 3Bar. How long does it usually take for it to get here?

threedogs
2nd November 2012, 05:42 PM
7-10 days normally pretty good.

ns3474
4th November 2012, 06:33 AM
7-10 days normally pretty good.

keep in contact with 3bar ,may dawes took 2 months before it finally arrived

threedogs
4th November 2012, 06:49 AM
Found Darren easy to work with, delay may have been caused by stock shortage at the time. Ask for an extra "TEE" as well
handy when fitting the needle valve. Darren sent me one NC

ns3474
4th November 2012, 02:23 PM
Found Darren easy to work with, delay may have been caused by stock shortage at the time. Ask for an extra "TEE" as well
handy when fitting the needle valve. Darren sent me one NC

yeah ,not bagging them the product is great,it just took longer than i expected

threedogs
4th November 2012, 07:27 PM
Yeah He has emailled me now the then explaining sometimes there are delays but mainly stock issues not from being slack. for sure.
But as I said Mudski may have stock, a tad dearer but you;ll get it quicker, Mudski has 3bar dawes valves. just another option.
At no stage did I think you were bagging them ,Highly recommend ordering a second "T" if fitting a needle valve