PDA

View Full Version : servicing in bris..

megatexture
1st November 2012, 11:05 PM
So my GU is now out of warranty and I’m a happy man as i find Nissans service is well below par in every department but I’m not here to rant, so I thought I’d put it out there to see if anyone can recommend a mechanic in south west Brisbane(im in corinda). It’s only really for servicing and I’d rather do it myself but I just don’t have the time.

Bigrig
1st November 2012, 11:07 PM
Bit far, but AutoArt at Capalaba mate ...

Been raving about him since I starts going there and does a fair few forum members trucks now.

Other than that, bring the fluids (amber and petroleum based!! lol) around my joint and we'll do it here ..

megatexture
1st November 2012, 11:15 PM
yea I searched and found your previous post but as you said it’s a bit far as most places don’t do weekends, and that far would make it hard for the missus to drop it off and get transport to the city for work, but thanks mate or maybe you can tell them to open a franchise in Corinda haha

nissannewby
1st November 2012, 11:30 PM
Auto experts at Fairfield mate talk to Daniel and tell him mat sent you

megatexture
1st November 2012, 11:58 PM
Cheers mate will give em a go

89gqpatrol4x4
2nd November 2012, 05:42 PM
Mooroka mechanical Not been there yet but does most of the ipswich 4x4 club cars and he loves Patrols. He's got a 4.2 GU

megatexture
2nd November 2012, 07:37 PM
cheers mate always a good thing after all I wouldn’t want a Toyota lover molesting my rig! thanks again.