PDA

View Full Version : Bevans GU Patrol

GU89
22nd June 2010, 08:03 PM
Gday, This is my 99 GU wagon 4.2td. ill throw up some pics and mods for ya's cheers

3 inch exhaust
frount mount intercooler
gas injection
17psi boost
pyro, volt, boost gauges
4 inch pro comp lift with adjustable arms and drop boxes
315/75.r17 mickey thompson mtz
home made rear drawer system
pioneer stereo inc sub
rear work/reverse light
front and rear arb air lockers with arb high output compressor
GME UHF
factory alloy bar with cibie spotlights
Custom scratches :D:D:D:D:D:D

GQ10
22nd June 2010, 08:07 PM
Nice set up mate.

What happened in that last photo, drop off the edge???

Yeah, show us your mods youv'e done for sure mate!!!

GU89
22nd June 2010, 08:10 PM
thanks, kinda went the wrong way into a very deep creek bed...lol, if it wasnt for that tree i would have rolled all the way down the hill

AB
22nd June 2010, 08:11 PM
Which tree, the skinny burnt one???...Jeez mate, lucky!

GQ10
22nd June 2010, 08:12 PM
Very lucky indeed!

Timbo
22nd June 2010, 08:14 PM
Nice pics mate! Love the colour of your truck. I wish I had have hung out for a green one. Fav colour is green you see, and all i've seemed to own is white cars!

What the hell do you have in those draws!!? Looks like you opened the draws to heaven! lol.

CrazyDave
22nd June 2010, 08:18 PM
lol...Some serious light coming out from those draws.

Nice set up mate.

GU89
22nd June 2010, 08:23 PM
Which tree, the skinny burnt one???...Jeez mate, lucky!

HAHA yep thats the one!

GU89
22nd June 2010, 08:41 PM
Nice pics mate! Love the colour of your truck. I wish I had have hung out for a green one. Fav colour is green you see, and all i've seemed to own is white cars!

What the hell do you have in those draws!!? Looks like you opened the draws to heaven! lol.

Yeah thanks, its a supercheap led light in each drawer hooked up to a reed switch so when I close the drawers......the lights turn off! Best little invention ive done to her I reckon lol

4.2 shorty
22nd June 2010, 09:01 PM
That's definitely a neat trick. You should post that little mod in the DIY thread and post some pics of the LED setup. Wouldn't mind checking that out.

Nice truck too. That's a nasty ding in your door though! Ouch.

GU89
22nd June 2010, 09:50 PM
That's definitely a neat trick. You should post that little mod in the DIY thread and post some pics of the LED setup. Wouldn't mind checking that out.

Nice truck too. That's a nasty ding in your door though! Ouch.

Yeah ill take a few more pics and make a little but of a write up on it, haha lucky for me it was cheap to fix. Mate whos a panel beater and painter + 120.00 for a new door skin + carton of beer = one happy me ! :)

Danny
22nd June 2010, 09:52 PM
Yeah ill take a few more pics and make a little but of a write up on it, haha lucky for me it was cheap to fix. Mate whos a panel beater and painter + 120.00 for a new door skin + carton of beer = one happy me ! :)

It's amazing what a carton of beer can trade with these days...haha

Pretty much gets you any quick professional labour.

RustyNails
22nd June 2010, 10:56 PM
Take it the door ding was from the tree that saved you.

GU89
23rd June 2010, 07:55 PM
Ok, just put the finishing touches on the gauges in my patrol, wish I had all the same type but the pyro I bought second hand for a good price and the volt gauge I had in the shed for a while. here are some pics.

GU89
23rd June 2010, 08:08 PM
here a few more detailed pics of the led lights in the back of my drawer system.

mudduck
27th June 2010, 09:14 AM
Nice truck mate, love GU's

patch697
29th June 2010, 02:23 PM
thanks, kinda went the wrong way into a very deep creek bed...lol, if it wasnt for that tree i would have rolled all the way down the hill

Nice Truck Bevan & a bloody lucky break on that last pic... Hows the repairs coming along mate?

Cheers
Paul

GU89
29th June 2010, 05:59 PM
Nice Truck Bevan & a bloody lucky break on that last pic... Hows the repairs coming along mate?

Cheers
Paul

Yeah its coming along good nothing wrong with her at the moment lol. Apart from probably needing a good polish cos it hasn't been done for a few months, door looks great the job he did colour coding it was amazing. Just need the black tape stuff that goes on the top part of the door around the glass but can hardly notice its not there.

Thanks for everyone's comments, cheers Bevan