PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hello!!!

LockyBro
30th October 2012, 08:16 PM
hey everyone :)
a newby to the forum, and fairly new to 4wd's, ive had my GQ for about just over a year, chose the right vehicle first, been loving it ever since.
hope to meet few locals on forums trips and learn some more about these fine vehicles :)
thanks guys.
locky.

growler2058
30th October 2012, 08:18 PM
Gday Locky welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Bigrig
30th October 2012, 08:19 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

AB
30th October 2012, 08:21 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

LockyBro
30th October 2012, 08:26 PM
thanks guys :) shall be doing some browsing of the forums and getting in on conversations here and there :)

MEGOMONSTER
30th October 2012, 08:29 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Publicly speaking to a private audience.

Dhuck
30th October 2012, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

choppie
30th October 2012, 10:21 PM
Hi Locky, welcome to the best forum on the planet mate, good bunch of folk.

DX grunt
31st October 2012, 12:00 AM
G'day Lochy

Welcome to the forum and glad you could join us. Plenty of troops from NSW on here.

Take care out there.

Rossco

wildgu6
31st October 2012, 09:36 AM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people.

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
31st October 2012, 09:38 AM
Welcome to the forum locky

threedogs
31st October 2012, 09:45 AM
Hello and welcome, great forum, great bunch of people as well
Jump in anytime and Enjoy

2TROLLFAM
1st November 2012, 07:04 AM
Welcome Aboard the best forum on the net (both Patrol wise and other) .. the guys & girls here are the best !!! Nothing is too much trouble & No question is "dumb" (and trust me I've asked some dumb questions LOL) If you have the knowledge please share and if like me, you dont, then join in anyways .. it's a great little community !!

Once you've posted your intro - jump into the other threads to have a look around or ask questions - not everyone gets in here (Intros) and sometimes your questions will be missed if posted in this area. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay !!

my third 256
1st November 2012, 08:13 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Maxhead
2nd November 2012, 12:49 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Cuppa
2nd November 2012, 10:05 PM
Hi Locky, I used to get called that when I was at school. Is your surname Lock?

Cuppa

healy
2nd November 2012, 10:06 PM
Welcome to the forum mate