PDA

View Full Version : Hi fellow Nissan nuts !

brisz
30th October 2012, 08:00 PM
Hi everyone,

I joined to download the Australian FAST CD AR1.

But I got the 25 posts before download, is there anyway for me to side step this.

I am on the Australian 300ZX website if it helps.

Thanks,

John

MEGOMONSTER
30th October 2012, 08:04 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Yes you can side step this by going into introductions say hello to a few people, join in the conversation and have some fun. 25 posts is nothing, would you like to pay for it instead.

Publicly speaking to a private audience.

growler2058
30th October 2012, 08:04 PM
Gday John welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice
Sorry man 25 posts is the only way
Say gday to 24 new members and youre away

brisz
30th October 2012, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the response guys !

Well I guess I will have to talk Nissan stuff to make any sense round here. :)

I have a 300ZX Twin Turbo import, have rebuilt the engine and upgraded everything hanging off it.

Goes pretty good now, well enough to distroy a built RE4R03A automatic in short time.

So I am going down the manual conversion path, automatic turbos are so much fun but not when they chew autos up.

We had a recent post about the Australian delivered 300ZX having a baby seat anchor point and a JDM car got bounced on inspection, thats why I am here looking for if a Australian part number exsists for a baby seat anchor point etc.

How do you guys go with the auto do they survive ?, is there anyone throwing 400 plus wheel HP at one ?

Dhuck
30th October 2012, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

threedogs
30th October 2012, 08:55 PM
Hi and welcome a few trucks I know of have 335 plus rw Kw, and yes they will blow most others to the weeds
extremely fast

Bigrig
30th October 2012, 08:59 PM
Hey mate

Do you actually own a patrol??? Just curious as this is a patrol forum.

Always happy to chat with folk, but if you're just here for software, thats not what the place is about ...

brisz
30th October 2012, 09:02 PM
Any of them running the RE4R03A auto that is common between the 300ZX and some Patrols ?

The manual conversion is a done deal but interested how you guys have been going with that transmission.

Do you guys buy Nissan parts from the USA like us ? or do you bend over for Nissan Australia ?

brisz
30th October 2012, 09:26 PM
Yeah that is what I was thinking, was hopping someone would help a brother out with the AR1 catalogue not that big a deal but if it is too hard I understand.

Clunk
30th October 2012, 10:26 PM
Not hard mate, the guys on here are always willing to help fellow Patrol owners out in their time of need........ And other car owners from time to time.

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

healy
30th October 2012, 10:43 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Woof
31st October 2012, 12:33 AM
Mate, just the other day one of my mates asked the same question as you and I told him that we have rules, 25 posts is not that many and we do not show any favoritism here.............personally I would like to see it raised to 50 posts.

wildgu6
31st October 2012, 09:41 AM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people.

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
31st October 2012, 09:53 AM
Welcome to the forum

2TROLLFAM
1st November 2012, 07:07 AM
Welcome Aboard the best forum on the net (both Patrol wise and other) .. the guys & girls here are the best !!! Nothing is too much trouble & No question is "dumb" (and trust me I've asked some dumb questions LOL) If you have the knowledge please share and if like me, you dont, then join in anyways .. it's a great little community !! And yeah, 25 posts is nothing - it's all I joined for over a year ago and still here ...

Once you've posted your intro - jump into the other threads to have a look around or ask questions - not everyone gets in here (Intros) and sometimes your questions will be missed if posted in this area. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay !!

my third 256
1st November 2012, 08:00 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

nissanforever
12th January 2013, 08:37 AM
hello and welcome