PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Patrol owners

Troy
10th November 2010, 09:56 PM
Hello fellow Patrol owners. This is my first forum I have ever joined so be gentle.
I only just purchased my first Patrol 6 month back although have had a couple of 4x4's previously and am really happy with it. It took the missus some convincing as she wanted a poofy van. Thank good the Patrol comes with 7 seats. I have been researching all sorts of of goodies I can bolt on to my GU and only discovered this great site today. Hope to swap info, ideas etc with you boys and girls
Regards Troy

DX grunt
10th November 2010, 09:59 PM
G'day Troy

Welcome to you and your missus. There's lots of ideas to bolt on. It'd be great if you could send us some pics of your truck.

There's lots of things to read about. After after 25 threads, you can download a manual..... so, keep talking, man.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Woof
10th November 2010, 10:17 PM
Welcome Troy, enjoy the forum mate................so happy for you that you got the Patrol instead of the Poofy Van:icon_victory:

Troy
10th November 2010, 10:20 PM
Thanks heaps Ross, ill load some pics asap although the nissan is pretty standard. It's a real struggle what to decide to put on first as my truck is an 08 GU 3ltr diesel and their is plenty of options, actually endless. Plus the wife does not see the point of half the shit you can bolt on.

Regards Troy

Troy
10th November 2010, 10:21 PM
Damn right, I had to put the foot down..

wildgu6
10th November 2010, 10:33 PM
Hey Troy, Welcome to Trol town buddy.
Good to see you on baord the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and plenty of good advice.
And a few good laughs along the way as well.
Congrat's on the purchase buddy. Should get plenty of ideas around here.

Good luck buddy, Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

Troy
10th November 2010, 10:36 PM
Thanks pete, Ill pick your brain soon enough
Regard Troy

Finly Owner
10th November 2010, 11:13 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Troy.

Tim

Russell1974
11th November 2010, 01:15 AM
Hey mate glad we could help with that cherry!! hope you enjoy the knowledge and good times to be had

AB
11th November 2010, 07:43 AM
Welcome to the forum Troy, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

patch697
11th November 2010, 09:47 AM
Welcome on board mate & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Maxhead
11th November 2010, 06:01 PM
G'Day Troy, welcome to the forum mate