PDA

View Full Version : Newbie saying hi.

jobon
28th October 2012, 05:38 PM
Hi fellow Patrol lovers. I have just joined the forum due to it's advertising on 4WD Pro Tips on channel 44. I am a member of other Patrol forums and have found them to be a wealth of knowledge for information rearding problem solving for my GU.
I (we) own a 2001 GU ZD30 Patrol, it's a family vehicle and get's driven daily by the wife.
Just recently i had a instrument warning light problem and it turned out to be the alternator. i utilised the information on another forum i am a member of and it Saved me $$$ on taking it to a auto elec for diagnosis. I purchesed a new unit and installed with no more problems.
Now it's time to change the front wheel bearings......Fairly strait forward job however any input from you guys (and Gals) would be appreciated.

MEGOMONSTER
28th October 2012, 05:40 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Nice wedding car.

Publicly speaking to a private audience.

lorrieandjas
28th October 2012, 05:43 PM
Hi mate and welcome the forum! If you post your question under the Mechanical section I am sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction. Enjoy the forum.

growler2058
28th October 2012, 05:59 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

threedogs
28th October 2012, 06:14 PM
Hello and welcome, great bunch of people here and plenty of info as well,
jump in anytime and enjoy

Sir Roofy
28th October 2012, 06:21 PM
Welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

wildgu6
28th October 2012, 06:23 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people.

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Bigrig
28th October 2012, 06:33 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

AB
28th October 2012, 07:05 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Cheers for the feedback too. You'll get a better response by asking any questions in a different section as a lot of people don't read the introductions section.

Kablamo
28th October 2012, 09:35 PM
Hi Jobon, nice truck and welcome.

Dhuck
28th October 2012, 10:57 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Glad you came to the right side.

Maxhead
29th October 2012, 05:22 AM
Gday and welcome to the forum mate

........on the move

my third 256
29th October 2012, 06:20 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen
have a look at you tube good videos of what you are after

2TROLLFAM
1st November 2012, 06:58 AM
Welcome Aboard the best forum on the net (both Patrol wise and other) .. the guys & girls here are the best !!! Nothing is too much trouble & No question is "dumb" (and trust me I've asked some dumb questions LOL) If you have the knowledge please share and if like me, you dont, then join in anyways .. it's a great little community !!

Hope you enjoy your stay !!

nissanforever
12th January 2013, 08:36 AM
hello and welcome to the forum