PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good traffic lawyer in Perth?

Stropp
23rd October 2012, 11:37 PM
As the title says I need help with a minor traffic which will take my last 3 points, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Clunk
23rd October 2012, 11:41 PM
I'll have a word with me boss tomorrow,see if he knows anyone.

Stropp
23rd October 2012, 11:50 PM
Thanks Andrew, cheers mate

my third 256
24th October 2012, 06:16 AM
you can always ring the law society and they will put you in touch with a few lawyers and in your area
even get them to give first half hour free

MC97GQ
24th October 2012, 06:23 AM
Stropp,

Over here NSW, we have a system where if you lose all your points you can elect to go back to a provisional license for 12mths or take a 3mth cancellation, do they have anything similar in WA.

I just wonder if you take it to court you may wind up worse off if the Old Beak get's nasty. Plus there is the out of pocket expense for the lawyer.

Anyway mate good luck with it nothing worse than being without your license, especially if you need it for work.

Mark

Stropp
24th October 2012, 10:49 AM
yeh Mark, they have a double or nothing but for 12 mths so be good for 11 mths and lose one point and you do it for 6 mths, as i also ride a harley the cops just like to pick on you even if you are older, my opinion at the moment if fight it or just do 3 mths which will be hard as I have my own business, btw got the last 3 on the bike as i am a "biker" cop could have let me off with a warning but decided i needed to be taught a lesson the pimpley faced little frick.