PDA

View Full Version : air Conditioner Problem with Nissan Gu Patrol Turbo 2001 4.2ltr

Ennoiv
23rd October 2012, 03:25 PM
HI
Can anyone tell me if they have had a problem with the airconditioner on a Nissan GU Patrol 2001 Turbo 4.2lt Diesel as I am having trouble with it turning off and on at will. Have had the compressor, clutch checked and gas as well nothing wrong there. Thermo Fans are all working. Thanks

2TROLLFAM
24th October 2012, 03:09 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome :clapping::clapping:

You've come to the right place if it's Patrol Information you're after. Have never seen in a forum before the amount of accumulated knowledge and willingness to share that I've seen here. It's a fantastic community to be apart of so join in and ENJOY !!! :bananadancing:

This place is pretty laid back but as a whole it's nice when new comers introduce themselves .... your question would probably be best asked in another area of the forum as not everyone reads the intro threads ...

wildgu6
24th October 2012, 07:47 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people.

X2 Shazza very nicely put. Try the mechanical discussion section you should get some advice from those in the know

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

my third 256
26th October 2012, 05:23 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

my third 256
26th October 2012, 06:00 AM
could be this have a read the 2 wires coukd have broken at the sensor on radiator
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?8978

my third 256
26th October 2012, 06:37 AM
have a read of this one too
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15657-Radiator-wires&p=285343#post285343

healy
26th October 2012, 03:33 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

MEGOMONSTER
26th October 2012, 03:35 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Publicly speaking to a private audience.