PDA

View Full Version : New member

junior
9th November 2010, 11:10 AM
Hi guys I'm Junior

I have a 2007 GU patrol wagon ST. running a stock 3lt common rail followed by the usual 5 speed and standard drive line. Running Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 RIB 265/70/17's. Has a Nissan Snorkel fitted and standard Nissan Alloy Bar.
My partner and I brought the Patrol to set up to tour the great out doors of Australia. Wanting to one day lift it 2" and fit a winch and steel winch bar, dual battery system, auto locker to the front and maybe an arb air locker to the rear. steady she goes one thing at a time.
We live in Kingaroy Queensland about 2.5 hrs north west of Brisbane.

Look forward to talking with you all.
Cheers
Junior

AB
9th November 2010, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forum Junior, good intro mate!

feel free to add your beast in the members rides section with photos, ask any questions and join in the conversations.

DX grunt
9th November 2010, 11:21 AM
G'day Junior.

Welcome to the forum, mate. I think there's somebody else from Kingaroy on here too. Can't quite remember who.

Enjoy the forum and we look forward to hearing from you too.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

patch697
9th November 2010, 11:29 AM
Welcome on board mate & I hope you enjoy the forum.

wildgu6
9th November 2010, 05:26 PM
Hey Junior, Welcome to Trol town buddy.

Anyway Junior Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and plenty of good advice.
And a few good laughs along the way as well. .

Good luck, Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

Woof
9th November 2010, 09:03 PM
Welcome Junior, enjoy the forum and the new toy mate...........personally I would not put the airlocker in the rear, as the Patrol LSD diff is one of the toughest around, wack it in the front, that's what I did with my old 2007 GU.

Finly Owner
9th November 2010, 11:08 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Junior.

Tim

Russell1974
9th November 2010, 11:13 PM
Hey mate welcome to the forum hope you enjoy the forum as much as you will enjoy your bus in the best backyard of the world

Maxhead
10th November 2010, 05:37 AM
Welcome to the forum Junior

im2xtreem
10th November 2010, 06:49 AM
Welcome Junior to the forum. There a real nice group of people with an excellent knowledge base. Enjoy!

CHEERS
Shayne
(im2xtreem)

junior
10th November 2010, 09:21 AM
Thank you guys for all the warm welcomes.
I look forward to getting to know u all and sharing our knowledge and experiences with each other

Bigrig
10th November 2010, 06:15 PM
G'day Junior - will have to let you know next time I'm up at Woodford at my mates joint and we can maybe organise a meet up out on the tracks somewhere - many spots to go out up your way (or around Nanango etc??). Welcome aboard.

junior
10th November 2010, 08:37 PM
Thankx Bigrig

Yeah mate i'd be in on that, Keen to flex up the patrol and get it all dirty. I am only reasonable new to the off road scene so you will have to go easy on me lol :) Have to see if the times match up with my roster as to if i have time off when your up next.