PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Jason1adair
19th October 2012, 07:17 PM
Hi,

I am new to this site and I am from the Uk. I have just bought a 1993 Y60 safari type 2. The vehicle is immaculate and has been well looked after. It is a Japanese import.

I am looking at giving it a 4 inch lift. Can anyone steer me in the right direction as what is the cheapest way to do it and what kits are available.

I will post pictures of the Patrol later on.

Jason.

growler2058
19th October 2012, 07:25 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard.
I would buy a "complete" kit mate, what i mean is something thats well matched so that all the parts work well with each other

threedogs
19th October 2012, 07:54 PM
Hi mate and welcome, great bunch of people here thats for sure, Don't know how you set you 4x4s up in the UK but figure out your mods Batteries, winches bullbar etc. then
tailor the coils to suit. Jump in anytime and enjoy

rainman01
19th October 2012, 08:07 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum. There is an amazing amount of info in this forum to assist you with the amazing (but at times pricey) upgrades to your truck.

krbrooking
19th October 2012, 08:16 PM
Hey mate welcome to the forum. I'm with three dogs you need to work out what you want from you rig and what sort of loads you will be carrying as well as what sort of off roading you will be doing.

Maxhead
19th October 2012, 08:17 PM
GDay and welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
19th October 2012, 08:49 PM
G'day Jason, Welcome aboard mate.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people.
Have a look through this link buddy, you might find it helpful http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?102-Suspension-and-Body-Lifts

Enjoy, cheers Pete

MEGOMONSTER
19th October 2012, 10:25 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Yeeleh, my car won't start. Woop woop woop woop.
Bro, My car won't start.

Bigrig
19th October 2012, 11:36 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Dhuck
19th October 2012, 11:46 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
20th October 2012, 07:30 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

2TROLLFAM
22nd October 2012, 10:52 AM
Howdy and Welcome !! As the others have said, there is a tonne of advice & experience to had from the members of this forum. Newbies to 4x4 (like me) and the experienced can learn ALOT The best part is if you want to ask a question remember "no question is dumb" and if you have the knowledge, don't forget to "share"

my third 256
28th October 2012, 05:02 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Sir Roofy
28th October 2012, 08:20 AM
welcome aboard jason