PDA

View Full Version : Selling my Shorty

Trolatron
15th October 2012, 05:30 PM
Hi guys,

I am thinking of selling my shorty. I know its an annoying question but do you think its worth 12k.
Its very well decked out and very capable 4WD.I thought if someone wants to pay less for it I could start pulling some of the goodies off it like the draw steup and water tank and put 33 back on it.Shortys are getting hard to find over here now.

What are your thoughts.

Link to my rig page.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?358-Trolatron

Bloodyaussie
15th October 2012, 07:39 PM
It's worth what people are prepared to pay... yeah I know!!!

It is a buyers market at the moment so if you are desperate for a quick sale then be prepared to be beaten down.

But looking at the work that has gone into yours I dont think it is unreasonable to ask that sort of cash!!!!!

taslucas
15th October 2012, 07:47 PM
That thing is a little beast! Why are you getting rid of it Ray? (if you dont mind me asking)

What the status of the engine?

Trolatron
15th October 2012, 08:11 PM
The road bike bug has bitten me again since my son now has a bike I want to do some riding with him,I hope to do the toy run with him too.
I have 2 4wd's and am selling them both.
The engine is fine , runs well on petrol or gas.

Probably right there aussie its worth what people are prepaired to pay,the well off would think yep all the work is done,the not so well off will think its a bit high.

taslucas
16th October 2012, 06:50 AM
Ill put the word out. Definately worth over $10k. How many Km's on her?

Ill keep to my road/trail bike. I couldnt trust myself on a full road bike!

Bigrig
16th October 2012, 06:54 AM
Yep, that'd fetch the asking price in Aus - if it's clean, then it's rare and highly sought after ...