PDA

View Full Version : Intro

zd30elgrande
15th October 2012, 01:42 PM
Hi,
My name Darren from Toowoomba.
We have six children and a very large camper trailer (seems to be the only way to afford a holiday)
Im interested in meeting others who love camping (and the awesome places they have been)
Cheers

MEGOMONSTER
15th October 2012, 02:28 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Jack taps here...........

AB
15th October 2012, 09:22 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Six children must be a decent camper too!

growler2058
16th October 2012, 05:03 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent via my tapping thumbs

Maxhead
16th October 2012, 05:41 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
16th October 2012, 07:25 AM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people.

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Tappn the App with Beer on Tap

Bigrig
16th October 2012, 07:32 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Dhuck
16th October 2012, 08:02 AM
Said gidday in the other thread

PMC
16th October 2012, 09:46 AM
G'day Darren,

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy this great forum and its members mate!

Regards,

RLI

bigmarkc
16th October 2012, 11:34 AM
Welcome Darren.A good site I reckon.

zd30elgrande
16th October 2012, 03:51 PM
Yes, it serves us well. It sleeps eight adults. I built two full length trolley type drawers for a kitchen. You open the tail inside the tent and pull out the drawers. To keep them up and level, I attached two trailer jockies, one to each draw. So even if the floor is unlevel, I can adjust them. The drawer near the hinge of the tail gate is all storage, while the next drawer is a laminated kitchen bench with sunken gas cooktop and a pullout sink underneath. I'll get some photo next month while we're travelling and post them on the forum.
Cheers
And thanks of the welcome

2TROLLFAM
18th October 2012, 04:08 PM
Xcuse me for being tardy with my "Welcome Aboard" .... usually go through these threads when I'm at work (*ooopsie*) Soooooooooooooo
WELCOME to the best show on earth - well, nearly. It's a really friendly forum with so much information to be found - hope you enjoy :)

"Amelia" ~ Sharen & Brad