PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Pozieres....(Australia not France)

Lister
14th October 2012, 09:16 PM
Well, its hi from me, way out in the sticks. Im a Nissan Addict, I have done my apprenticeship as a Mechanic on Nissan and Honda. Im also a Spare Parts interpreter for a dealership that sells those Other 4WD's (as i say they always keep me in a job). I've had 2 Patrols previous to my up coming purchase of an 06 GU ST Utility, they were both MQ, one a Shorty sd33 and the other a P40 Very long Ute. Other Nissans of interest are a 1981 President, a 1983 Gazelle (rb25det Neo Powered) also 2 x 720 utes. 1 sd25 4x4 and 1 L18 powered 2x4... Parts is my thing, i love it and love to help, particularly with the hard questions, or hard to find parts as my little tenticles cover the planet (well Japan and New Zealand). So Its Cheers from me till i post later...
Glenn

MEGOMONSTER
14th October 2012, 09:20 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

threedogs
14th October 2012, 09:30 PM
Far out I'm getting off these Meds. I thought you said you had little testicles.
But welcome Glenn I'm sure thats not the case, great bunch of people here,
and plenty of info at your fingertips too, jump in anytime and enjoy.
I apologise as recenty discharged from hospital.

wildgu6
14th October 2012, 09:34 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people.

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Tappn the App with Beer on Tap

growler2058
14th October 2012, 09:36 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent via my tapping thumbs

Devious 4x4
15th October 2012, 03:09 AM
G'day mate. Sounds like you know your stuff. I like the sound of your 'other' cars. I love gazelles and the Nissan presidents are awesome. I have an rb26dett powered R31 as one of my toys.

Enjoy your time here.

Maxhead
15th October 2012, 05:18 AM
Gday and welcome to the forum mate

........... On the move

MC97GQ
15th October 2012, 06:30 AM
Welcome aboard mate,

Good thing you work for that other mob that allegedly make 4wds, unlike Nissan THEY WILL keep you in a job.

Good forum and good blokes, enjoy.

Mark

Bigrig
15th October 2012, 06:56 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

taslucas
15th October 2012, 09:57 AM
Gday mate, welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll be in high demand for those hard to get parts:-)

Tap, crackle, pop

Sir Roofy
15th October 2012, 10:30 AM
welcome aboard glenn enjoy your stay

rainman01
15th October 2012, 03:59 PM
G'day mate and welcome, I certainly wish I had the knowledge that you posses to look after your own truck, for me...YouTube tutorials go on :P

Dhuck
15th October 2012, 06:14 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

choppie
15th October 2012, 06:57 PM
Hi Glen, welcome to the best forum on the planet, with your knowledge of Nissans you will be swamped with requests,
at least your job would be secure with those other things LOL

daggy
15th October 2012, 08:02 PM
Hi Glenn welcome to the forum. I actually know where Pozieres is and know a couple of people that live there!!!

AB
15th October 2012, 09:27 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

PMC
16th October 2012, 09:47 AM
G'day Lister,

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy this great forum and its members mate!

Regards,

RLI

Jol
17th October 2012, 03:32 PM
Welcome mate - tons of useful info on here if you have a rummage!

Lister
17th October 2012, 08:13 PM
Are they Italians that you know? i think i have a few acquaintances out here as they all drive those "Other" brand vehicles....

Winnie
17th October 2012, 08:15 PM
I apologise as recenty discharged from hospital.

That excuse is only gonna last you so long mate!

Haha welcome aboard Glenn, enjoy your time here.

xiyue077
18th October 2012, 10:47 AM
welcome to the forum mate. you are really addict to patrols :-)

2TROLLFAM
18th October 2012, 04:19 PM
Xcuse me for being tardy with my "Welcome Aboard" .... usually go through these threads when I'm at work (*ooopsie*) Soooooooooooooo
WELCOME to the best show on earth - well, nearly. It's a really friendly forum with so much information to be found - hope you enjoy :)

"Amelia" ~ Sharen & Brad

my third 256
19th October 2012, 07:32 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen