PDA

View Full Version : Bali Bombing

wildgu6
11th October 2012, 09:58 PM
As tomorrow is the 10 yr anniversary of the Bali bombing, I would like to extend my thoughts, condolences and best wishes to all that were effected by this herendous act of terrorism.
This was quite close to home for the B' and I as Jason McCartney is part of our extended family and im sure there are others out there that were affected, know someone that were either involved or close someone that knew someone that was, if that makes sense.
Bali is a wonderful place and we visited the memorial when we where there earlier this year.
The businesses affected (seen the way they struggle to make a living) and the people whos lives were changed forever by this devistation my thoughts go out to you in this time of mourning.
Stay strong, “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.”

Bloodyaussie
12th October 2012, 07:12 AM
Here here... for those that choose to use violence to get there point across or to impose there will onto others I say you are small minded puppets who do the will of those self serving greedy power freaks who want to be in control and control others!!!

As Neil would say "Boom shanka.... " see how many know this one, he he !!!!

MEGOMONSTER
16th October 2012, 09:05 PM
Still can't believe it was 10 years ago, seems like 4-5 years ago only. Time does fly I guess.

Jack taps here...........

threedogs
16th October 2012, 09:14 PM
10 years on and look at the crap thats gone on around the world.
Just stupid people with stupid ideas, violence has never solved anything.
thoughts are with any one involved, time does heal,,, forgetting and forgiving may take longer

MEGOMONSTER
16th October 2012, 09:22 PM
Too right. Well said.

Jack taps here...........