PDA

View Full Version : never again

wildgu6
11th October 2012, 07:18 PM
Went to Melbourne last weekend (Frankston) and had a great weekend at nieces 21st.
Boarded the flight at 7am Sat morning, Up and away, felt like we had just taken off when the hostess came along offering refreshments lol yes scotch and dry thanks, to the miss’s disgust, just as I got it the captain announces our decent into Melb, well that was the quickest can I ever drank lol. :1062:
Anyway had a cracker time at the party which was held at the Frankston fire station, Special thanks to station officer McCartney (miss’s bro inlaw & cuz of Jason McCartney, x AFL & surviver of Bali bombing) for organising the venue, Miss’s and me partied harder than the youngins lol. :Yahoo!:
Next day recovery and clean up, Grrrrrrr
Day 3, Hit Chadstone shopping centre, had a great day and I WENT TO AN ALDI STORE Whoo Hoo,. The young fella and his miss went to city,Anyway the miss gets a call from the youngin saying they would meet us at the airport for flight home. Get another call, we have checked you in, just go to gate 22. So thats what we did. Oh wrong gate 22, there are 3, we need to go to the other end of the airport, NOT happy jan, carrying there luggage and ours, 1st time in 48 years miss’s and I have ever missed a flight.:furious: Oh and just by coincidence its the first time the youngin came along since he was old enough to do his own thing. Next hour was a VERY AGRO time lol (miss’s a croation):blowup: hahahaha glad im not her boy . Anyway we decided to hire a car and drive back, Yer I’ll share the drive Pete, :driving2::driving2:hahahaha he was asleep before we got out of Melbourne, After a 16hr day and an 8hr drive ahead im glad the miss’s stayed awake to keep me company and share the last couple of hrs on the road. Got back and the thought work / bed, guess what won.:smilie_bett: Long story short, great weekend that cost a bit more than expected because kids think they know better.

patch697
11th October 2012, 07:24 PM
You coulda stopped over Pete, Sam & I woulda give you a good feed, a warm bed & not to mention taking that hire car for a good ol test drive through the scrub..........hahahahahah

threedogs
11th October 2012, 07:27 PM
Nothing wrong with Franger, yeah gots to be on your toes on the Melb/ adel flight. you can feel it climb, climb, climb then down ,down ,down there is no level out and cuise
Cuddo's to the Franger Firerys too, and Jason That guy has seen too much already for 10 lifetimes. hey you got home.

wildgu6
11th October 2012, 07:32 PM
You coulda stopped over Pete, we woulda taken that hire car for a good ol test drive through the scrub..........hahahahahah

It did cross my mind buddy, and yer that would off been a blast, but once i got that far i was in auto pilot, I did give you a wave and a G'day as i drove past.

Off topic, Lookin at another Gramp's trip if ya keen, not sure of dates yet, might even be early next year ??

taslucas
11th October 2012, 07:42 PM
1st time in 48 years miss’s and I have ever missed a flight.:furious: .

learn anything????????? hahahahahahaha

its times like this........

Lol and i bet its already a fond memory:)

Winnie
11th October 2012, 07:44 PM
Nothing wrong with Franger

Come on mate, Frankghanistan is a pretty bad place!

wildgu6
11th October 2012, 07:46 PM
Nothing wrong with Franger, yeah gots to be on your toes on the Melb/ adel flight. you can feel it climb, climb, climb then down ,down ,down there is no level out and cuise
Cuddo's to the Franger Firerys too, and Jason That guy has seen too much already for 10 lifetimes. hey you got home.

To right td, spent many a weekend at Franger, hooked up with a chick there in my younger Geelong days mmmmm, The flight to Melb, i take longer P!$$'$.
Hats off to Jason too, he's been to hell and back, what an inspiration

wildgu6
11th October 2012, 07:49 PM
learn anything????????? hahahahahahaha

LMAO Lucas, sure the truk did....Dont fly jetstar hahahahahahahahhaha

taslucas
11th October 2012, 07:56 PM
LMAO Lucas, sure the truk did....Dont fly jetstar hahahahahahahahhaha

LMOA, i only ever go QANTAS.... get what ya pay for:)

The flight from melb to adelaide sounds like the one from melb to wynyard (tas) approx 48 mins...... and i can usually get 3 cans down:)... depends how good the bar staff are LMAO

wildgu6
11th October 2012, 08:47 PM
Come on mate, Frankghanistan is a pretty bad place!

Yer true Kris but i have goood memories from the place, so its kinda ok for me.....ROFPML Frankghanistan what a pssssser

LMOA, i only ever go QANTAS.... get what ya pay for:)

The flight from melb to adelaide sounds like the one from melb to wynyard (tas) approx 48 mins...... and i can usually get 3 cans down:)... depends how good the bar staff are LMAO

nothin wrong with jetstar for 45mins mate, all i need is a seat and a brew.

lil Rig
11th October 2012, 08:53 PM
Went to Melbourne last weekend (Frankston) and had a great weekend at nieces 21st.
Boarded the flight at 7am Sat morning, Up and away, felt like we had just taken off when the hostess came along offering refreshments lol yes scotch and dry thanks, to the miss’s disgust, just as I got it the captain announces our decent into Melb, well that was the quickest can I ever drank lol. :1062:
Anyway had a cracker time at the party which was held at the Frankston fire station, Special thanks to station officer McCartney (miss’s bro inlaw & cuz of Jason McCartney, x AFL & surviver of Bali bombing) for organising the venue, Miss’s and me partied harder than the youngins lol. :Yahoo!:
Next day recovery and clean up, Grrrrrrr
Day 3, Hit Chadstone shopping centre, had a great day and I WENT TO AN ALDI STORE Whoo Hoo,. The young fella and his miss went to city,Anyway the miss gets a call from the youngin saying they would meet us at the airport for flight home. Get another call, we have checked you in, just go to gate 22. So thats what we did. Oh wrong gate 22, there are 3, we need to go to the other end of the airport, NOT happy jan, carrying there luggage and ours, 1st time in 48 years miss’s and I have ever missed a flight.:furious: Oh and just by coincidence its the first time the youngin came along since he was old enough to do his own thing. Next hour was a VERY AGRO time lol (miss’s a croation):blowup: hahahaha glad im not her boy . Anyway we decided to hire a car and drive back, Yer I’ll share the drive Pete, :driving2::driving2:hahahaha he was asleep before we got out of Melbourne, After a 16hr day and an 8hr drive ahead im glad the miss’s stayed awake to keep me company and share the last couple of hrs on the road. Got back and the thought work / bed, guess what won.:smilie_bett: Long story short, great weekend that cost a bit more than expected because kids think they know better.

Bahahahahaha my mums a Croatian and I could only just imagine how cranky she'd be!

patch697
11th October 2012, 09:53 PM
Bahahahahaha my mums a Croatian and I could only just imagine how cranky she'd be!

Thats twice I've heard comments on Mrs Bigus being a cranky Croat..... Now how much you too gona pay me to keep this from her????...... I have her number remember..............hahahahahah

Sorry Pete..... Hijacking....... its in my blood mate.......hahahahahahahaha

ajax1sm
11th October 2012, 09:56 PM
I'm a bit weary of Tiger Airways. Wasn't able to check in online due to the website having issues; once I was at the front desk they charged a $70 fee from checking in too close to the flight. (which was still about 1.5 hours away)

A lot of budget airways have these little tricks.

wildgu6
11th October 2012, 10:07 PM

LMAO.........Yep i think quite a few peeps heard some colourful lingo coming out her mouth and she was only on the phone hahahahaha, should of heard her when she saw the boy....

Thats twice I've heard comments on Mrs Bigus being a cranky Croat..... Now how much you too gona pay me to keep this from her????...... I have her number remember..............hahahahahah

Sorry Pete..... Hijacking....... its in my blood mate.......hahahahahahahaha

Ahhh Hijack smijack.........but i aint payin you ship mate....my miss's knows she's a cranky Croat, good thing your not aloud knives at airports hahahahaha

I'm a bit weary of Tiger Airways. Wasn't able to check in online due to the website having issues; once I was at the front desk they charged a $70 fee from checking in too close to the flight. (which was still about 1.5 hours away)

A lot of budget airways have these little tricks.

Too true Aj, $70 a bit rich mate and you still had an hour an 1/2 before the flight, thats just wrong

patch697
11th October 2012, 10:24 PM
Ahhh Hijack smijack.........but i aint payin you ship mate....my miss's knows she's a cranky Croat, good thing your not aloud knives at airports hahahahaha

Surely you hit your head at that party mate, & pretty damn hard too by the looks....... I've had coffee with your Miss's & she was nothing like what your describing to be...............hahahahahahahahahahaha

2TROLLFAM
11th October 2012, 10:30 PM
Hope you went AVIS ... ;)

wildgu6
11th October 2012, 10:34 PM
Surely you hit your head at that party mate, & pretty damn hard too by the looks....... I've had coffee with your Miss's & she was nothing like what your describing to be...............hahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaahhaa Oh Paul, have you ever heard the saying, you should never judge a book by its cover.....OMG i have tears in my eyes

Hope you went AVIS ... ;)

Ooops Does budget count, it was next door to Avis AND cheaper