PDA

View Full Version : I don't believe it...........it's happened AGAIN ! #*%#@*#

snicko
9th October 2012, 10:20 PM
I JUST WANA CRY...

Our two boys decided to go around Australia for two years. 4 months into the trip our eldest lad had his pride and joy a Honda XR400 stolen in Perth.......and tonight our youngest lad rang to say his pride and joy a Kawasaki KLX450R has been STOLEN!!!!!!!!!! He is in Townsville so if any one.........

VIN: JKALXGA11BA015333
ENG: LX450AE008723
1900km
Last registered in WA but now unregistered as was too hard to reg in QLD.

Distingushing features (flash words for broken bits!!)
Flat rear tyre MAXXIS BAJA
Rear indicators broken (missing)
handle bar bushed trashed
RH side radiator guard bent
Muffler end baffle plate not there
Good bits:
Green/black grips
Different Kawasaki handle bar sponge thingie

He is one month from coming home.........

The bike has a heavy duty ABUS security chain from the back wheel to the swing arm with a security padlock on it (which would have to be cut off with an angle grinder.)
He said you could see where they dragged it through the car park as it happened at night.

I really hope Karma does her best on both sets of thieves but it doesn't help my two devastated boys.

Snicko

rusty_nail
9th October 2012, 10:53 PM
Sorry to hear! I f'in hate theives I wish they were all shot!

Best of luck getting them back, it does happen sometimes, my mate had his stolen outta his front yard and he got it back that week.

Tappin

Woof
9th October 2012, 11:00 PM
That is just really bad news Cathy, I hope that the thieves get what they deserve...sooner than later

snicko
9th October 2012, 11:05 PM
Thanks guys........it just sucks as a parent as I can't take the pain away. Dosen't matter how old your kids get..........

Woof
9th October 2012, 11:30 PM
Thanks guys........it just sucks as a parent as I can't take the pain away. Dosen't matter how old your kids get..........

Yes, they are our kids forever and we try to help them as much as possible, but the world is not was it used to be and is getting worse Cathy

growler2058
10th October 2012, 03:06 AM
*%#! Hopefully it works out Snicko, what a bummer for the boys!!

Sent via my tapping thumbs

my third 256
10th October 2012, 05:03 AM
shoot the barstards

MEGOMONSTER
10th October 2012, 05:11 AM
Sorry to hear about the thefts, I got the boys ready to go as soon as you say the word.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

MC97GQ
10th October 2012, 05:53 AM
Sorry to hear Snicko, seems to be an all to common an occurrence now, I hope it all works out OK and they catch the B@$T@RDS.

Mark

Maxhead
10th October 2012, 06:21 AM
Crap!!! Sorry to hear Cath.

As you say , hope Karma gets them in the end...or just send the boys as Mego said.
Anyway, I know is a small chance but I hope they get it back

Good luck mate.

Bob
10th October 2012, 07:11 AM
That is a Bummer Cathy.
Hope it all ends well

Bloodyaussie
10th October 2012, 07:12 AM
Yet again.. I am sick of it!!!!

I think we as people are getting worse in this country as to steal and cheat.

I really hope they are found but they will most likely end up being used on private property or stripped for parts...

Good luck and hope your boys are ok.

Brendan56
10th October 2012, 07:29 AM
Hey mate where abouts was it stolen from? I'll keep a look out

Tappin trolls
Brendan

wildgu6
10th October 2012, 08:23 PM
Now that sux, Not 1 but 2.
To many low lifes around these days.
Feel for the boys and i hope they get this one back, and the prx get what they deserve,
Good luck

scotty83
10th October 2012, 08:30 PM
dam that is some bad luck.. hope they show up.ASAP

macca
10th October 2012, 08:34 PM
Bloody mongrels

NissanGQ4.2
10th October 2012, 08:36 PM
X what everyone else has said.

Hope he gets it back Cathy :(

PMC
10th October 2012, 08:49 PM
Sorry to hear! I f'in hate theives I wish they were all shot!

Best of luck getting them back, it does happen sometimes, my mate had his stolen outta his front yard and he got it back that week.

Tappin

G'evening Tappin,

So sorry to hear about's snicko's boy's problems! However, i can help with the shooting side of things!

Regards,

RLI

the ferret
10th October 2012, 08:53 PM
That sure sucks Snicko, WA is bad for bike theft, I lost 3 in one night, then they go on a truck before you even wake up and end up in the east somewhere.
So I spose that has ruined the boy's trip.
Rotten Bathplugs, just love ta catch em at it.
Cheers, the ferret.

snicko
10th October 2012, 09:24 PM
Thanks guys
Same as last time I am now going through the Insurance process. Our first lad got screwed over by them so we changed things on the policy. This time it should be better. Bikes are tricky to get the insurance right.

bazzad
10th October 2012, 09:38 PM
That sux big time,
Bikes are so bloody easy to hide, I am heading up the coast road from Brissy tomorrow and will keep an eye out. You never know the fool may think no one cares and just ride it around. Love to catch just one of these pricks in the act.
bazzad

snicko
10th October 2012, 09:41 PM
You are dead right. I would love to catch one too!!!!! Evil laugh.... Would be very satisfying

the godfather
10th October 2012, 10:35 PM
Dam, sorry to hear it.

choppie
11th October 2012, 09:28 PM
Sorry to hear about the boys lose, a warning shot between the eyes is too good for them mongrels,
best of luck with the Insurance

MEGOMONSTER
15th October 2012, 02:35 PM
I suppose the jacks aren't really helping you find the bikes.

Jack taps here...........

threedogs
15th October 2012, 02:42 PM
Farout, whats this world coming too, I didn't sign up for this shite.
Hate thieves with a passion, used to belong to a club similar to that MEGO,
Hope they find the bikes, hope they find the low lifes. could nail their sack to a fence post
.well for starters anyway. Hope your boys keep their chins up, can only make them better men

ozzymalone
15th October 2012, 02:56 PM
x3 With the above sentiments! Hope the boys can keep there spirits high after such a rubbish way for the trip to end! Keep an eye out of course..... PVC pipe and barbed wire would be too nice a treatment for these scum!

choppie
15th October 2012, 06:21 PM
x3 With the above sentiments! Hope the boys can keep there spirits high after such a rubbish way for the trip to end! Keep an eye out of course..... PVC pipe and barbed wire would be too nice a treatment for these scum!

Now that's rough Ozzymalone, But very effective LMAO, no punn intended