PDA

View Full Version : spoons

oilpond
9th October 2012, 05:18 PM
My handle is oilpond and i only joined to get at that user manual but it wont let me yet:frown:so ill hang around untill i get booted! I have had some old cruisers but recently bought my first patrol a 91 diesel gq for 3600.Its a tidy car and not sure of Ks because the speedo stopped! i fixed it and it stopped again:1087:Its in my backyard for the last 4weeks because the only mechanic in town knocked my roadworthy cause of some bushes and a loose steering wheel cover the dirty ########## but he is the only guy for 2hundred Ks that does em so i just gotta wait untill i get some bread and then try again!He suggested injecting glue to fix the steering wheel which was BS and i had to cut it and use black silicone from the 2buck shop and taped really tightly it and then sewed a custom cover on it cause the one bought was to small:blowup:,it took hours and i hope it passes! Im concerned about the oil level as it is a wire dipstick and is up past the level so am not sure if its the right one for it but will change the oil next week,,,how much oil do they take? is 10,11 or 12? i have read all????And why cant you buy 15 litres of oil?cheapest best oil pls! Do the ebay filter set for a hundred do the job??? I want to put a snorkel on but can only afford the ebay 150 ones and they seem to stick out abit and as i use me cars not pose in em im concerned about it being ripped off but will make up some scrub cables i guess...What else???Nope thats it i think:clapping:sorry bout the emicons lol they funny though...The ole girl blows abit of smoke(black under heavy lrevvs and didnt on the trip back but has been sitting and started for several hours idling so i had juice to fix some gremlins power windows and that bloody tacho but i guess a blast will cure that...

MEGOMONSTER
9th October 2012, 06:15 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

ozzymalone
9th October 2012, 06:17 PM
Welcome Oilpond...Great bunch with great info. All you need to know and a lot you probably wont ;) ! Get amongst it

Dhuck
9th October 2012, 06:23 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

growler2058
9th October 2012, 06:35 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent via my tapping thumbs

Maxhead
9th October 2012, 07:11 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Michaelh
9th October 2012, 10:04 PM
Welcome aboard Oilpond. We all want the manual !!

PMC
10th October 2012, 12:39 PM
G'Day oilpond!

Welcome to the forum mate!

Enjoy!

Regards,

RLI

2TROLLFAM
10th October 2012, 02:02 PM
Welcome aboard !! As most (naahhh ALL) will agree this is a pretty awesome forum with a truck load of information to be found & fun to be had ... Hope you enjoy you're stay - the key is to participate :)

I too joined for the manual but stay for the laughs & READING ... so much to learn here :)

Bigrig
10th October 2012, 04:54 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

healy
10th October 2012, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
10th October 2012, 10:30 PM
Welcome aboard Buddy, Love the intro,
top mob here with tons of info and laughs,
Jump in and Enjoy mate

Cheers Pete