PDA

View Full Version : hello every one

beansathome
7th November 2010, 12:20 AM
hello every one

just bought my self a 2003 gu III patrol 3.0L auto the other day thought i would upgrade from my pajero and i am happy i did.

from wat i can tell i have heavy duty shocks (oztec) front and rear car looks a little taller then standard also looks like i have a bigger sub tank and diff breather hoses aswell

and thats my rig

cheers ben

gec
7th November 2010, 01:37 AM
Welcome mate and dont forget to whack up some pics, we love pics here dont we Doggy

Maxhead
7th November 2010, 04:38 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

DX grunt
7th November 2010, 08:13 AM
G'day Ben

Welcome to the forum, mate. Nice upgrade! There's plenty of info about your truck on the forum, so happy surfing!

If you go to the Members Rig section, you can put up pics of your truck. Hope you enjoy the forum and feel free "to have your say".

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

patch697
7th November 2010, 11:20 AM
Welcome on board mate & I hope you enjoy the forum.

YNOT
7th November 2010, 11:30 AM
Welcome to the forum Ben, good to have another QLDer on board.
I also have a 2003 GU 3l auto, with a few mods.
I don't know how much you know about the 3l ZD30 engine, but have read of the reference document (do a search for 'reference document' to find it), it's makes interesting reading.

Tony

Woof
7th November 2010, 12:18 PM
Welcome Ben, enjoy the forum mate, photos please we like photos.

AB
7th November 2010, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask anything and join in the conversations.

wildgu6
7th November 2010, 07:18 PM
Hey Ben, Welcome to Trol town buddy.
Good to see you on baord the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and plenty of good advice.
And a few good laughs along the way as well.
Congrat's on the purchase buddy. Good to see. Cant wait to show my mate this post. He owns a Paj' (and it cant go where the Trol goes.....lol)

Good luck buddy, Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

beansathome
7th November 2010, 09:13 PM
thanks every 1 for your great replys and i will add some pics shortly

YNOT what other state is better then qld lol. and ill have a look for that reference document doc shortly(hope its not something bad)

wild98 i liked my paj but dam the patrol is so much better off road i went 4 a drive up noosa to rainbow to day and man that was so much easier when i hit the soft stuff.

overall im happy that i bought the car only bad side is i had 2 buy an auto (wanted a manual) but i have a stuffed knee and had to go something easier 2 drive.

beansathome
7th November 2010, 10:15 PM
pics uploaded let me know if u think its raised or not

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1542-my-new-rig&p=17759#post17759

Finly Owner
7th November 2010, 10:46 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Ben. Another Qlder joins the ranks. Are you actually in Gympie or somewhere close to.

Tim

beansathome
7th November 2010, 10:50 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Ben. Another Qlder joins the ranks. Are you actually in Gympie or somewhere close to.

yer mate im on southside

beansathome
8th November 2010, 08:57 AM
I don't know how much you know about the 3l ZD30 engine, but have read of the reference document (do a search for 'reference document' to find it), it's makes interesting reading.

Tony

i cant read this doc yet tony i need 25 posts first lol

patch697
8th November 2010, 10:16 AM
You'll get there sooner than you think mate.

beansathome
8th November 2010, 03:33 PM
You'll get there sooner than you think mate.

ha ha hope so feels like its taking ages lol