PDA

View Full Version : Wishing Threedogs all the best for his Operation (Back Operation)

Bob
8th October 2012, 12:47 PM
Hi Mate Hope all goes well with the Op and you are soon back on here stirring the Possum.

Silver
8th October 2012, 12:56 PM
x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigrig
8th October 2012, 12:56 PM
All the best John - hope it goes well for you.

rusty_nail
8th October 2012, 12:59 PM
Hey mate, all the best I'm sure it will go well its amazing what they can do these days. What r u having done? I hope nothing too major

Tappin

sam697
8th October 2012, 01:10 PM
I hope everything goes well for you. Take it easy, enjoy the meds and try not to slap the nurses on their way out. See you back here soon :)

nissannewby
8th October 2012, 01:15 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery mate. Hope all goes well and you will be back soon.

The BigFella
8th October 2012, 01:45 PM
Hope all goes to plan Threedogs, this place wont be the same without you! You know that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
if you need anything done while your hold up in bed recuperating, just give us a shout!
You know we love ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

snewin
8th October 2012, 01:52 PM
Wow, good luck John I hope all goes well for you, Rob.

Winnie
8th October 2012, 01:56 PM
All the best mate, far from your first back op so I'm sure you'll cope just fine!

MEGOMONSTER
8th October 2012, 02:26 PM
Good luck and all the best 3D.
Come back like the Million Dollar man.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

taslucas
8th October 2012, 02:46 PM
Good luck mate, enjoy the meds!!

Tap, crackle, pop

threedogs
8th October 2012, 03:37 PM
Thanks to everyone ,was trying to sneek away, but big rigs eye kept freaking me out. LOL
Yeah 17th OP more like opening the zip now, This is my last shot really so hopeing it works
if not relieves a bit of pain, gives me the shits really, but lots and lots of people doing it harder than me
I'll bow out later tonight but if a nurse will let me log on, I said log on I will. Thanks again TD

lil Rig
8th October 2012, 03:41 PM
Good luck mate! I hope all goes well!

janderson
8th October 2012, 03:43 PM
good luck withe the op, catcha later.

macca
8th October 2012, 03:44 PM
All the best mate

Bloodyaussie
8th October 2012, 03:45 PM
Get a dog up ya John!!!!!!!

I really hope it goes well mate and you can dance the jig after recovery .....

I am sure you will find a way to post even during the operation... otherwise you might start getting the TD's!!!!!!!!!!!!

growler2058
8th October 2012, 06:44 PM
Good luck three dogs hope ya back here soon..........get it back here hahahaha

Sent via my tapping thumbs

NissanGQ4.2
8th October 2012, 07:14 PM
All the best with it John,

I feel like I should be laying on the operating table beside you getting one done as well!

I opted for drinking plenty of beers 2 numb the pain :):)

Catch you back on here when all the drugs where off :)

Cheers

Toddie

megatexture
8th October 2012, 07:49 PM
Hope all went well and successfully and your on your feet fast, oh and ask to keep the staples they look great! Better then a tat

Lonicus
8th October 2012, 07:53 PM
Hope it all goes well Threedogs!

threedogs
8th October 2012, 08:08 PM
NissanGQ4.2 tried the drinking bit, great fun but not big drinker these days save that for camp at spleen venting sessions, pretty heavy meds ATM. shit might even forget I signed up here after they wear off lol
We'll see how it goes not that confident as things have changed since Feb. As long as I wake up I'll be happy

NissanGQ4.2
8th October 2012, 08:13 PM
you wont' forget us after you wake back up, we wont let u anyway

PMC
8th October 2012, 08:15 PM
G'day Threedogs,

All the best with your operation and I hope you make a speedy recovery ASAP!

Regards,

RLI

threedogs
8th October 2012, 08:15 PM
Boots knows where I am so alls good

Irish
8th October 2012, 08:37 PM
Hope everything goes well man, all the best.

kevin07
8th October 2012, 08:43 PM
keep on trollin three dogs just gotta remember what ya goin to come home to.kev

threedogs
8th October 2012, 09:34 PM
I'm outa here talk again in a week, thanks for the words, it means heaps really thank you.

Clunk
8th October 2012, 10:06 PM
I'm outa here talk again in a week, thanks for the words, it means heaps really thank you.

Sorry I missed you John, all the best with the op mate and hope it all gets sorted...... Catch you here when you get back on

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

mudski
8th October 2012, 10:08 PM
Hey! What happened!? Did someone say your getting your spine replaced?:smileyvault-cute-bi

All the best mate. You'll have to put a suspension seat in your troll now...

the ferret
8th October 2012, 10:32 PM
Best of luck John, hope ya get a pretty Nurse and you don't need the COLD SPOON lol
Cheers, the ferret.

Stropp
9th October 2012, 12:13 AM
All the best mate, hope it all goes well for you.

Alitis007
9th October 2012, 12:25 AM
Wishing you all the best and a fast and speedy recovery! Good luck champ!!

MudRunnerTD
9th October 2012, 06:08 AM
Hey Mate, Wish you well, i hope the Op is the last in a long road and you can get some quality of life back mate

Cheers MR

mudski
9th October 2012, 07:52 AM
Best of luck John, hope ya get a pretty Nurse and you don't need the COLD SPOON lol
Cheers, the ferret.
Haha! I remember years ago having an op on my nuts. I was awake for the whole op, anyhow whilst waiting on the bed to be wheeled in there was this absolutely stunning young female nurse I was talking to quite a lot. She would sit on my be and chat with me and laugh, I though i was in. Then she said she has to go to prepare for an operation. I get wheeled and guess who was standing in the op room? Me with all my glory out, and the room was cold too, she had to do the shaving of my sack, and I made the stupid comment of " Well, I'm on third base already!" Ya! Got real awkward from there on.
And BOL again bud.

Tank
9th October 2012, 08:23 AM
All the best Three Dogs hpe it goes well

wildgu6
10th October 2012, 08:03 PM
Been away for a bit, so belated best wishes td,
hope all goes well and recovery is quicker than your rising post count.
Good luck buddy, see ya back here soon.

boots
10th October 2012, 08:34 PM
Well I have some news on TD . The op went well and he is feeling good , getting fed very well . reckons the meds are awesome and holdens rule , but I reckon hes having withdrawel symptoms
from not being on the forum , cause I'm nearly gettin as many texts a day on my phone as he would normally post on here !!

wildgu6
10th October 2012, 08:38 PM
Good stuff, Give him our best and tell him his post count has been wipped lol

Winnie
10th October 2012, 09:09 PM
"holders rule" I'm calling shenanigans there!!!

DIAL-A-TAP

boots
10th October 2012, 09:13 PM
Maybe he has seen the light ?
"holders rule" I'm calling shenanigans there!!!

DIAL-A-TAP

Winnie
10th October 2012, 09:14 PM
They must be some really good meds he's on to make him say something like that

DIAL-A-TAP

boots
10th October 2012, 09:22 PM
Well he reckons the op was a succsess . go figure ? but if I get a text from him sayin hes entering himself in the next dancing with the stars then its obvious they '' touched him up '' .

growler2058
10th October 2012, 09:22 PM
Clearly truth serum hahahahahaha

Sent via my tapping thumbs

The BigFella
10th October 2012, 09:49 PM
pass on our well wishes, hope to see him back in here real soon, if not sooner!

Lonicus
11th October 2012, 04:40 AM
Good news!

MEGOMONSTER
11th October 2012, 05:04 AM
Great news and back into it.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

Irish
11th October 2012, 10:04 AM
Good to hear he's come through okay, apart from the Holden thing:p

Best wishes.

threedogs
11th October 2012, 02:46 PM
Yeah I'm back don't know about that Holden thing, hey good meds. alls good for a while then back to hospital in a few weeks again, at least this time I'll know the date.
Thanks for the support its does mean heaps to me, so again thankyou all

Lonicus
11th October 2012, 02:58 PM
Good to see you back so soon mate. Hopefully the meds will do the right thing and keep you zonked and pain free.

threedogs
11th October 2012, 04:43 PM
Yeah they are working very well, can we close this now????