PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

rowlund
7th October 2012, 11:10 AM
Hi All!

I am a new owner of a second hand petrol, 4.5 GU body Nissan Patrol. The Nissan Patrol never ceases to amaze me and it's nice to know there is this place to share thoughts with other Nissan Patrol owners.

growler2058
7th October 2012, 11:13 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent via my tapping thumbs

healy
7th October 2012, 11:25 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

threedogs
7th October 2012, 11:39 AM
Welcome mate great bunch of people here and plenty of info,
jump in anytime and enjoy

sam697
7th October 2012, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the forum rowlund. Great people, plenty of info and a few good laughs to be found here. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

MEGOMONSTER
7th October 2012, 12:59 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

King_ady1
7th October 2012, 01:34 PM
welcome along mate. ye soo much info on basilcy anything u need regarding a patrol. and dont be shy.

Bigrig
7th October 2012, 01:36 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

2TROLLFAM
7th October 2012, 01:52 PM
Howdy !! If you're after info, laughs & just plain madness you've come to the right place :) this is an awesome forum, so make the most of it & ENJOY!!

PMC
8th October 2012, 08:05 PM
G, day Rowlund,

Welcome aboard,fear no beer. If you attend any of the Patrol outings over the next few years, please remember, the only stick you should have in your hand is "Low range" .

PS, enjoy the forum, 4.5 Patrols are great beasts!

Regards,

RLI

Lonicus
8th October 2012, 08:07 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Dhuck
9th October 2012, 05:27 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.