PDA

View Full Version : Hi all from good old Victoria

toorakdave
7th October 2012, 09:54 AM
Hi everyone was hoping to find anyone that has either thought about or has replaced there barn doors with a canopy type door? Any legal things that may be attached to it etc?

threedogs
7th October 2012, 09:59 AM
Hi Dave and welcome, great people plenty of info as well, jump in any time and enjoy.
Years ago you could get a one piece for Range Rovers, heard nothing regarding GQ/GU
Would it be popular enough??

growler2058
7th October 2012, 10:09 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent via my tapping thumbs

sam697
7th October 2012, 11:43 AM
Welcome to the forum Dave. Great people, plenty of info and a few good laughs to be found here. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

MEGOMONSTER
7th October 2012, 01:00 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

King_ady1
7th October 2012, 01:32 PM
hey mate, welcome aboard. im sure some1 will have that lil information, if u ask in the DIY thread im sure u could find something.

2TROLLFAM
7th October 2012, 01:54 PM
Howdy !! If you're after info, laughs & just plain madness you've come to the right place :) this is an awesome forum, so make the most of it & ENJOY!!

toorakdave
8th October 2012, 06:09 AM
Hi threedogs mmm love the pic lol!!! Yes i know the type at least i think i do they open from the side im on about it been hinged at the top so it opens from the bottom good for keeping me dry !!!!

healy
8th October 2012, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
8th October 2012, 09:26 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

patch697
8th October 2012, 12:27 PM
Welcome aboard Dave.

I recall seeing tailgate setups on the European Y60's/GQ's in the past so I'd say you could do a tailgate setup for yours but I've not seen one in Oz so you may have to hunt overseas for the bits your after.

I don't know how close a MQ/K tailgate setup would go but that may be something worth looking into.

PMC
8th October 2012, 07:17 PM
G, day Dave,

Welcome aboard,fear no beer. If you attend any of the Patrol outings over the next few years, please remember, the only stick you should have in your hand is "Low range" .

PS, enjoy the forum !

Regards,

RLI

GQ TANK
8th October 2012, 09:13 PM
Where in vic are you, I have a MK bottom door (im in melton) - but not the top part

I also have the MK bard doors as well.