PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 05:46 PM
G'day guys, for those of you who don't know me I'm Liam, Scotty's (Big Rig) son. I figure considering I'm at majority of the meet up's and have a patrol of my own now (whether its working or not doesn't matter!) I should join up!
So yeah, can't wait to start talking to people
Cheers!

Bigrig
6th October 2012, 05:47 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Don't sh1t me or I'll ban you .... lol

Enjoy!!

growler2058
6th October 2012, 05:48 PM
Howdy Lil Rig been watching keenly your build up will be funny to see you flex more than the ol boy mate hahahaha

Sent via my tapping thumbs

threedogs
6th October 2012, 05:50 PM
Don't say who you are mate nobody will talk to you, lol. been watching the build up must be chuffed with the Big Rigs effort,
Haven't seen the latest pics, Hope I can get to met you and Big Rig in the future Welcome, you know the drill already

taslucas
6th October 2012, 05:54 PM
Hi Liam, Welcome aboard mate. Great to see your trol progressing so fast already. Scotty will have mind his manners now with a family member keeping tabs on him lmao.

Will be great to see your members ride thread progress mate.

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 05:55 PM
Howdy Lil Rig been watching keenly your build up will be funny to see you flex more than the ol boy mate hahahaha

Cheers growler!
Haha yeah I'm not going to reply to that because I'm within Scotty's arm reach lol!

taslucas
6th October 2012, 05:56 PM

hahaha more flexible for sure

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 05:57 PM
Don't say who you are mate nobody will talk to you, lol. been watching the build up must be chuffed with the Big Rigs effort,
Haven't seen the latest pics, Hope I can get to met you and Big Rig in the future Welcome, you know the drill already

Haha is that how good his reputation is??
Yeahp, I am more than chuffed, I'm absolutely stoked with his effort and everyone else's effort too! Ill make sure to upload more photos as soon as I can

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 05:58 PM
Hi Liam, Welcome aboard mate. Great to see your trol progressing so fast already. Scotty will have mind his manners now with a family member keeping tabs on him lmao.

Will be great to see your members ride thread progress mate.

Good to be here mate!
Yeah it sure is getting there and if you think Scotty's gonna change just because I'm on here, you've got another thing coming haha!
Cheers

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 05:59 PM
hahaha more flexible for sure

Haha shhh he's right next to me :s

Winnie
6th October 2012, 07:19 PM
Yay im no longer the resident young fella.

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 07:23 PM
Haha I guess I take that title then aye?
Am I the first one on the forum who's still on his L's?

MEGOMONSTER
6th October 2012, 07:28 PM
Should be a father/son rule here and straight to Patrol freak at least.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

healy
6th October 2012, 07:29 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 07:31 PM
Should be a father/son rule here and straight to Patrol freak at least.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

Haha I'm happy to work my way up!

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Cheers mate it's good to be here :)

NissanGQ4.2
6th October 2012, 07:38 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Liam

Don't worry about givin your old man the sh!ts, I can un-ban you if you do *L*

Look forward to watching your build progress

Enjoy the forum mate

Cheers

Todd

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 07:41 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Liam

Don't worry about givin your old man the sh!ts, I can un-ban you if you do *L*

Look forward to watching your build progress

Enjoy the forum mate

Cheers

Todd

Cheers Todd!
Haha good to know I've got friends in high places lmao!
The only down side though is that if I give him the shits, he can very easily 'disassemble' my car haha!
Cheers

Winnie
6th October 2012, 07:44 PM
New guy, one of us one of us. Been reading the built thread of your Patrol and looks like it's gonna be a frawking SICK first car! Better than mine was that's for sure lmao any Patrol is better than any EA Falcon

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 07:48 PM
New guy, one of us one of us. Been reading the built thread of your Patrol and looks like it's gonna be a frawking SICK first car! Better than mine was that's for sure lmao any Patrol is better than any EA Falcon

Haha that's the plan!! It's a combination of mine, Scotty's, dhucks and everyone else's ideas into one car! I can't wait to show it off to all my mates when it's complete and more importantly use it what it's made for :)
Couldn't ask for a better first car!

Stropp
6th October 2012, 07:48 PM
Welcome along lilrig, great job the old man and you are doing on your troll.

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 07:49 PM
Welcome along lilrig, great job the old man and you are doing on your troll.

Cheers mate :) I look forward to getting to know everyone better :)

Dhuck
6th October 2012, 07:53 PM
Welcome to the forum little man

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the forum little man

Cheers Dhuck!! Will I be seeing you tomorrow?

Dhuck
6th October 2012, 08:04 PM
Dunno mate will see what happens. I may be there will be up to Bec I suppose. Maybe a little under the thumb lol

macca86
6th October 2012, 08:56 PM
Ban this guy he gets you to work on his truck not pay you for it gets his mum to feed you and he is far to nice and innocent for this place

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 09:00 PM
Ban this guy he gets you to work on his truck not pay you for it gets his mum to feed you and he is far to nice and innocent for this place

Hahaha come on Macca, I mentioned you in my build thread... What more do you want!?!? :p

Winnie
6th October 2012, 09:01 PM
Haha that's the plan!! It's a combination of mine, Scotty's, dhucks and everyone else's ideas into one car! I can't wait to show it off to all my mates when it's complete and more importantly use it what it's made for :)
Couldn't ask for a better first car!

I wish my dad was as cool as yours and built a sick Patrol for me. Don't tell biggus I said that, his head is big enough already

ozzyboy
6th October 2012, 09:04 PM
Welcome aboard mate. Looking forward to seeing your rig in november

ozz

macca86
6th October 2012, 09:24 PM
Hahaha come on Macca, I mentioned you in my build thread... What more do you want!?!? :p

nothing just stirring mate just remember you're playing with the big boys now

lil Rig
6th October 2012, 09:26 PM
Hahaha I know :) that's why I'm being super nice!
I'm suprised your on the forum and not out hunting?

macca86
6th October 2012, 09:39 PM
Jenni was too sore for the 3hr drive so next weekend I hope

megatexture
6th October 2012, 09:49 PM
welcome aboard mate! oh you will have to sort scotty out cos he has been takin credit for all the work on your car!! but everyone else is in the photos.. looks suspect to me ! just keep an eye on him!

Clunk
6th October 2012, 10:50 PM
Welcome aboard Liam, I see dribble runs in the family......... Not that there's anything wrong with tha roflmfao...... Also been watchin your build up, that's sure to be another weapon when it's done.

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

boots
6th October 2012, 11:39 PM
Welcome Liam . Glad you joined in .

Monty_e
7th October 2012, 05:07 AM
G'day mate. Welcome.

lil Rig
7th October 2012, 10:32 AM
Cheers guys!! :)

Silver
7th October 2012, 12:31 PM
hey, Liam, good to see you have signed up, Welcome!!!

lil Rig
7th October 2012, 12:34 PM
hey, Liam, good to see you have signed up, Welcome!!!

Thanks mate! I think it's been a long time coming :)

2TROLLFAM
7th October 2012, 01:56 PM
Bout bloody time !!!!!

lil Rig
7th October 2012, 03:11 PM
Bout bloody time !!!!!

Hahaha yeah I thought I better get on after winning a bunch of prizes :)

2TROLLFAM
7th October 2012, 03:18 PM
Hahaha yeah I thought I better get on after winning a bunch of prizes :)

:) and WELL DONE!!! That was freeking awesome .. The oldies should be proud

lil Rig
7th October 2012, 03:20 PM
:) and WELL DONE!!! That was freeking awesome .. The oldies should be proud

Haha cheers!!
Yeah they just wish I put that sort of study into school work :)

sam697
7th October 2012, 03:23 PM
Welcome aboard Liam, I see dribble runs in the family.........

Welcome to the forum Liam :)

I've already had a few good laughs at your posts and I must say, I am looking forward to many more !!!!

lil Rig
7th October 2012, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the forum Liam :)

I've already had a few good laughs at your posts and I must say, I am looking forward to many more !!!!

Cheers Sam!

Haha don't worry there definitely will be some more! It makes it so easy when the forum is full of great blokes and lovely girls :)

MC97GQ
7th October 2012, 08:17 PM
Welcome Liam,

Mate I've been watching the build of your truck with great interest, Please keep the photos coming.

As you already know you are in great company with great blokes. Mate cherish the time you are spending with the old man doing the build on the truck, you will look back and realise it is one of the best times of your life.

Anyway enough of the sentimental stuff. Go hard mate and show the old man how it's done.

Mark

lil Rig
7th October 2012, 08:24 PM
Welcome Liam,

Mate I've been watching the build of your truck with great interest, Please keep the photos coming.

As you already know you are in great company with great blokes. Mate cherish the time you are spending with the old man doing the build on the truck, you will look back and realise it is one of the best times of your life.

Anyway enough of the sentimental stuff. Go hard mate and show the old man how it's done.

Mark

Cheers Mark!

Absolutely, I can't thank him and everyone else that has chipped in enough for all their efforts and support. I look forward to doing this with my own son one day!

Hahaha yeahp that's the plan! Ill put more pictures up as soon as more progress is made :)