PDA

View Full Version : hi to all

guy forks
6th November 2010, 12:33 PM
new to the forum.have been following it for a while and have to say its magic.sending this from Dublin Ireland.i have the gr model 3liter and all i can say about it is,its a heavy bastard and drinks like an Aussie

patch697
6th November 2010, 12:56 PM
Welcome from abroad. Happy you found us. I hope you enjoy the forum.

guy forks
6th November 2010, 01:07 PM
Thanks.it must be heaven driving around Australia with all your beautiful weather.i know you have rain sometimes but we have rain all the time.what's the first modification a person should make to there patrol.i am sure there are loads.but what's the one most people do.

DX grunt
6th November 2010, 04:40 PM
G'day guy forks.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of help on here for you to get started.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

patch697
6th November 2010, 05:29 PM
Thanks.it must be heaven driving around Australia with all your beautiful weather.i know you have rain sometimes but we have rain all the time.what's the first modification a person should make to there patrol.i am sure there are loads.but what's the one most people do.

Lift kit & wheels "n" tyres as a rule mate

Finly Owner
6th November 2010, 08:37 PM

Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House. First mod for your patrol is to export it with you to Oz and discover true beautiful diverse landscapes, not just all dark green grass and slushy mud. LOL

Tim

Maxhead
6th November 2010, 08:39 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Woof
6th November 2010, 08:47 PM
Welcome mate, enjoy the forum..................1st mod, decent tyres but if you plan to lift it do that 1st and then go for the tyres and steel rims.

AB
7th November 2010, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask anything and join in the conversations.