PDA

View Full Version : Kia Ora from Aotearoa NZ

jKO
4th October 2012, 09:35 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm Jake from the North Island of NZ, please dont hold that against me LOL!
I have myself a 1993 LWB Safari with 311,000kms on the clock which I have just bought. I cant wait to get out this summer and do some camping missions.
I am a complete amateur at anything mechanical as i am an optometrist by trade. BUT, with a bit of help I hope to make some improvements to the truck and maintain it myself (to some degree).
Pre-purchase mechanical checks showed up a need to replace some of the cooling system original parts (water pump,hoses,etc).
I really want to ask a few questions regarding these parts so thats my intro.
Cheers

MEGOMONSTER
4th October 2012, 10:12 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

growler2058
4th October 2012, 10:17 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Double Tap

threedogs
4th October 2012, 10:29 AM
Yo Cuz welcome eh, Nah lol. great bunch of people here and plenty of info as well.
Jump in anytime and enjoy

ozzymalone
4th October 2012, 12:22 PM
Kia Ora bro! Welcome to the forum....Great advice and a great bunch of folks here to bounce your questions off!

sam697
4th October 2012, 02:24 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm Jake from the North Island of NZ, please dont hold that against me LOL!

Haha we will try not to !!
Welcome to the forum Jake. Great people, plenty of info and a few good laughs to be found here. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

PMC
4th October 2012, 06:59 PM
G'day mate!

Welcome to the forum.

Regards,

RLI

wildgu6
5th October 2012, 07:28 PM
Welcome aboard buddy top mob here with tons of info and laughs,
Jump in and Enjoy mate

Cheers Pete

Dhuck
9th October 2012, 05:36 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Maxhead
9th October 2012, 06:10 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

2TROLLFAM
10th October 2012, 01:06 PM
Welcome aboard !! As most (naahhh ALL) will agree this is a pretty awesome forum with a truck load of information to be found & fun to be had ... Hope you enjoy you're stay - the key is to participate :)