PDA

View Full Version : Gidday from Moo and Madcow

MADCOW
5th November 2010, 03:14 PM
G'day everyone, Both the wife and i have been 4wdriving for over 15 years now and have travelled a lot of oz. We drive an 03 GU 4.2tdi and have spent a lot of time getting it to suit our needs. You may have seen me on other forums also. Best part of Oz so far is the Bungles followed closely by our backyard here in North East Vic. We had luck on our way back from the Cape back in 2000 when we held the Olympic Torch just south of Tully. Needless to say some very quick photos were taken. We are lucky enough to have visited some very unique and remote areas of this great country of ours. Keep an eye out for Camper Trailer Touring Mag as we will be in it very soon as a readers interview.

See you out there somewhere

Cheers
Dave

AB
5th November 2010, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Dave and great intro mate!

Feel free to ask any questions, join in some conversations and post up any pics of your GU in the members rides section too.

Enjoy!

patch697
5th November 2010, 03:48 PM
Welcome on board mate & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Great intro BTW & I hope to be doing the very same one day.

YNOT
5th November 2010, 03:58 PM
Welcome to the forum Dave.

Tony

Maxhead
5th November 2010, 06:09 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Dave

DX grunt
5th November 2010, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the forum Dave.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Woof
5th November 2010, 10:14 PM
Welcome Dave and Mrs Dave, great intro, that's the sort we like..........enjoy the forum both of you

wildgu6
5th November 2010, 10:40 PM
Hey Dave, Welcome to forum buddy.

Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and plenty of good advice.
Sounds like you could throw in a bit as well with some of the experiences you have had. (Well Done)
And a few laughs along the way as well..

Good luck, Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 10:59 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Moo and Madcow. I envy you and the out 'n' about stuff. here's hoping we meet one day.

Tim