PDA

View Full Version : Mick from Perth

mick63
1st October 2012, 09:00 PM
Hi everyone. Just bought my first patrol which is a gu trayback 02 tipper body that needs a bit of a tidy up so i thought id join up to pick your brains as i know little about nissans.

growler2058
1st October 2012, 09:05 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Double Tap

threedogs
1st October 2012, 09:09 PM
Hi Mick ,welcome, great bunch of people here and all the info at your finger tips,
jump in anytime and Enjoy

Woof
1st October 2012, 09:14 PM
Welcome Mick, this is the place to be.............ask any question you like and remember, there is no such thing as a silly question here mate

MEGOMONSTER
1st October 2012, 10:55 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

wildgu6
2nd October 2012, 08:14 AM
Welcome aboard Mick top mob here with tons of info and laughs,
Jump in and Enjoy mate

Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

DX grunt
2nd October 2012, 09:04 AM
G'day Mick

Welcome to the forum and glad another Sandgroper could join in.

The preferred option for Patrols on this forum is utes and who cares about the rest. lol

Where you from?

Take care out there.

Rossco

Maxhead
3rd October 2012, 07:37 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

........... On the move

PMC
4th October 2012, 07:11 PM
G'day Mick!

welcome to the forum and all the best!

Regards,

RLI

2TROLLFAM
7th October 2012, 03:00 PM
Howdy !! If you're after info, laughs & just plain madness you've come to the right place :) this is an awesome forum, so make the most of it & ENJOY!!

sam697
7th October 2012, 04:25 PM
Welcome to the forum Mick. Great people, plenty of info and a few good laughs to be found here. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Dhuck
8th October 2012, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

King_ady1
8th October 2012, 05:43 PM
welcome mate, plenty of info in every area to find, and feel free to ask any questions that may pop up in your efforts to fix the troll up.

Bigrig
8th October 2012, 06:27 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

taslucas
8th October 2012, 08:26 PM
Hi everyone. Just bought my first patrol which is a gu trayback 02 tipper body that needs a bit of a tidy up so i thought id join up to pick your brains as i know little about nissans.

Hi mate, welcome aboard.
Plenty of good brains around here so pick away!