http://www.youtube.com/embed/0czs_OtqrLA?rel=0

MC97GQ
1st October 2012, 12:55 PM
I don't know which is the bigger goose.

A very odd little story.

MEGOMONSTER
1st October 2012, 01:40 PM
What a goose.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

growler2058
1st October 2012, 04:30 PM
Hahahaha very good

Double Tap

taslucas
1st October 2012, 08:01 PM
My parents had a few geese when i was a kid..... Im scarred for life!! the damn things are hellishly viscous!! Many a time i came running from the back paddock with a goosebitten rrrrrrrsssss!! LM(goosebitten)AO!

growler2058
1st October 2012, 08:04 PM
A mate when we were kids was teasing their geese and one day when he was running away he stopped bent over and looked back at the geese between his legs/knees and the bugger was right there and bit him on the arse drew blood and all was so frokn funny hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Double Tap

taslucas
1st October 2012, 08:08 PM
tell me about it! The damn things can rip shreds off ya!

i wasnt even scared of any of the bulls we had. Even the one that smashed a few gates down...... the geese were another terrifying story!

Winnie
1st October 2012, 08:21 PM
Yep I've had some goose horror stories too. Got a few bites, one chased me up a tree one time.

taslucas
1st October 2012, 08:43 PM
Yep I've had some goose horror stories too. Got a few bites, one chased me up a tree one time.

SEE!? they even scare bears!!