PDA

View Full Version : 4WD Action contacts??

tricksgonefishing
29th September 2012, 02:08 AM
Does anyone know how to contact 4WD Action other than the email address thats on their website?
I have purchased a winch from them over a month ago and it has not turned up yet. Ive been trying to contact them but they will not reply. Ive tried to post a thread the same as this on the 4WD Action forum but it was removed by a moderator within minutes of being posted. They called it a name/shame post. Now Im not sure if Ive been ripped off or just need to keep waiting.
Does anyone have any ideas or things to try next?

AB
29th September 2012, 03:13 AM
What type of winch was it?

I would contact tigerz if it was a tigerz winch as 4wd action bought into tigerz recently.

threedogs
29th September 2012, 08:30 AM
Gunna follow this with thread with interest. Don't they have a number at the front of the mag.
Tricks I'll send you PM

Bloodyaussie
29th September 2012, 09:01 AM
Yeah not hard to find I have called them a couple of times as they are so crap and every little thing has to be sent over from China after it has been ordered..

1800 801 647

macca
29th September 2012, 09:35 AM
They called it a name/shame post.

Why does this not surprise me????

They could use your thread to improve their business and image, instead they use censorship/bullying to hide the truth.

Did the same thing with supply a few years back, was HiLifts & MSA Bras then.

They lost me ages ago.

growler2058
29th September 2012, 09:52 AM
Why does this not surprise me????

They could use your thread to improve their business and image, instead they use censorship/bullying to hide the truth.

Did the same thing with supply a few years back, was HiLifts & MSA Bras then.

They lost me ages ago.

I haven't been there since I found here. The mod in the patrol section is an unhelpful so n so all responses are "use the search button" or "that's been asked before read the posts" Rekon he thinks the letter G is there instead of M in mod hahahahabaha

Double Tap

Bloodyaussie
29th September 2012, 10:01 AM
I have never used them ..... I signed up but that was all.

I am starting to really get the sh%ts with Tigerz11 as well and I dont want to ever spend a cent with any of them...

I made the mistake of late of getting 2 shirts for the "Dont lock up our bush" campaign and they are complete rubbish, I mean really bad quality and it took 3 months for them to come.

threedogs
29th September 2012, 11:28 AM
I receive emails all the time over their pricing, under selling everyone else.
Not sure when 4wd Action went pear shaped. but think about the time they
split into 4 or 5 different mags, I only buy 4x4 Aust mag for personal reasons.

lost a lot of advertising with the DIY projects, Dont poop in your backyard

Hey growler you steal someones pooter???

oncedisturbed
29th September 2012, 11:34 AM
There are members over there that have been waiting for purchased gear or items they have won like the avenger winches etc since march this year

growler2058
29th September 2012, 11:50 AM
Hey growler you steal someones pooter???

Nah iPhone and tappacrap

Double Tap

threedogs
29th September 2012, 11:57 AM
ooooooooohhh sooooo cooolllll lol A gadget for all seasons, right little boy scout buddy dib dib dib

growler2058
29th September 2012, 02:06 PM
With everyone away on the trip I gotta keep tabs on you lot somehow ;-)

Double Tap

threedogs
29th September 2012, 02:21 PM
Yeah very,very quiet indeed, footy starts in 40 mins down here, that'll
be 2 hrs of my life I can't get back, no wonder a bloke drinks eh

choppie
29th September 2012, 04:32 PM
With everyone away on the trip I gotta keep tabs on you lot somehow ;-)

Double Tap

Just got back from camp site, great set up, some people having trouble with tarps & tents, a bit windy today, but ask Scotty how hot it was setting up LMFAO

MEGOMONSTER
29th September 2012, 05:23 PM
This definately makes me not want to buy anything from them.

Bloodyaussie
29th September 2012, 07:05 PM
This definately makes me not want to buy anything from them.
Would rather spend my money with smaller businesses where it can be helped... and when I say that I mean locally made!!!

Had problems of late trying to sort out my shower water pressure and it turns out it was the new taps I installed.... I bought a set of taps made in Australia that cost a bit more and problem solved...!!!! it was the cheap ass Chinese taps that were scalding me and my family.

Forced Offroad
30th September 2012, 06:56 PM
There was a thread on this topic over there the other day. But has been taken down as there were a few unhappy people. They Can't handle unhappy customers about themselves when there to blame...

What I read is that they wait until they have a few orders,then they take your money, than they the order and than you will eventually get your product... But they wont tell you that...

I joined that site in 2007 and It was great, now its far from anything how it use to be..... The main Mods are rude and always right when they are so wrong..

EMG has bought into Tigerz11 and Roo.... SO when your getting the free winch from roo after buying there Package, its a Tigerz winch with a Roo sticker.... It one big Family now trying to take in the big boys with chep products...
Don't get sucked into there deals.....

NissanGQ4.2
30th September 2012, 07:15 PM
=The main Mods are rude and always right when they are so wrong..Sounds like me, maybe I should be a MOD over there *LMAO*

growler2058
30th September 2012, 07:55 PM
^^^^^^ for sure hahahahahhahahahahahaah

Double Tap

megatexture
30th September 2012, 08:02 PM
i though that when i saw the roo winches looks like they just had a hit of 2pac black bet they arnt using them in their rigs

Bloodyaussie
30th September 2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah in the last couple of months I just get bombarded with emails from all of them and I never signed up to Tigerz or Roo systems to get emails from them... so 4wd action have past on my email for spam!!!!

tricksgonefishing
1st October 2012, 12:30 AM
The worst thing is, the lady that rang me selling all this stuff told me it was all left over from a previous promotion so I assumed it could be dispatched straight away but she must have been bullshitting. I also bought a bullbar but I got that through Roo systems direct and all this stuff was for a trip I want to do starting 5 of october. When I ordered the roobar there was no place to put the make and model of car in so I had to contact them. The promo link said they were a buy it now item but there website had them as a pre order item so I asked them if it would be sent out in time and they assured me it would. I rang them again the other day and asked if the bar had been dispatched and they said it was still on the boat from china so I asked if they could give me a refund and they said no worries so Im waiting for the cash to go back into my bank and I will get one from someone that carries some stock. I think the Roo systems people are at least not bad to deal with but I havnt even got an answer from 4WD Action yet. In the mean time I have ordered shocks and incab controler, airbags,gauges and air switches from the states and the shocks took 7 days, the controler 10 days, the firestone airbags 12 days and the fittings 14 days all from america. I will never ever spend another cent with 4WD Action again and If I had have got a reply from them in the first week of trying to contact them I would not have had to post this about them. Ive got aanother phone number to try tomorrow to see if someone will address this issue. Stay tuned

russ81
1st October 2012, 11:13 PM
I got stung by them they keep ringing me with their subscription specials, I figured I'd get a watersheet, they told me they had one left on stock, that was 3 months ago, apparently they are still on back order. I will never spend another cent with them.

Sent while temporally motionless

tricksgonefishing
2nd October 2012, 04:33 PM
Ye Ha, today I my phone call made it to someone that could look up my order without telling me some one would ring me back for once! The sad part was all she could tell me was that it has just been sent out and I should have it in a week/10 days. She also told me that these were not leftover from a previous promo so if you get a call from 4WD Action be weary of what they tell you because it has been my experience that they bullshit you just to get a sale.

threedogs
2nd October 2012, 06:04 PM
Tricks think you just got told another PORKY PIE. Did that number I gave you you do any good??.. Hope you get your accessorories??

NissanGQ4.2
2nd October 2012, 08:51 PM
Contact Details for 4WD Action

Phone: 1800 801 647
Email: subs@magstore.com.au
Facebook: facebook.com/EMGcustomerservice