PDA

View Full Version : Have a good weekend at Neerum Guys & Girls

macca
26th September 2012, 08:06 AM
From one who can not get up there. :oops:

Just 4 &1/2 days to go, I'm guessing some of you might allready be on the road. Or seriously packing the neccesary bits and pieces for a week of camping.

Have a good time, as we all know you will. :band:

Blow rule number one, we want all the goss :gossip: and pics :useless: as evidence

Sir Roofy
26th September 2012, 08:26 AM
Thanks macc but thats not good enough aye if i can make it you can lol crikey your what 800kms from there
ah well might see ya any way not sure if the boss wants to come that way on the way back then cut back towards shep
will call if over your way

AB
26th September 2012, 08:32 AM
You'll be about 5 hours in front of my Roof so yell out if anything happens too mate!!!

Bigrig
26th September 2012, 08:33 AM
Thanks champion and wish you could have rolled up also.

Dragged all the camping gear out last night and have Friday off to go through it and organise down to the last detail (will still forget something .. that's the law of camping! lol). Going today to pay rego on camper trailer, hitch it up tomorrow night and then try to quell the excitement and get a good night sleep on Friday .... won't happen ...

Sir Roofy
26th September 2012, 08:45 AM
you'll be about 5 hours in front of my roof so yell out if anything happens too mate!!!

will do mate thanks for that

macca
26th September 2012, 10:13 AM
Thanks macc but thats not good enough aye if i can make it you can lol crikey your what 800kms from there
ah well might see ya any way not sure if the boss wants to come that way on the way back then cut back towards shep
will call if over your way

Yeh I know Roofy, just other things get in the way.

Gates always open here mate if you take the coast road home and want a stop over.

nickpeacock36
26th September 2012, 10:27 AM
Just in case anybody is punching the directions into a sat nav, the place is actually called Neurum Creek.

MudRunnerTD
26th September 2012, 10:28 AM
Its gunna be Awesome!!! Have a great weekend guys

WARNING!!!!! Jumping off the front of your camper while trying to setup is hazardous and can cause injury. It will wreck your weekend! Dont do it! ;)

growler2058
26th September 2012, 10:30 AM
Especially in the dark AY!!

threedogs
26th September 2012, 11:06 AM
What can I say as a Newbie, first stay safe. Have fun and come back with lots of great memories, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy

Winnie
26th September 2012, 11:09 AM
Don't forget that I hate you all.

Woof
26th September 2012, 11:24 AM
Have a great time everyone and remember to drive carefully, we want to see everyone back here safely.

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2012, 11:47 AM
Good luck, be safe, drive carefully, have fun and don't get arrested.
Nuff said.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

The BigFella
26th September 2012, 12:49 PM
Have a great week ya lucky bunch of mongrels, and remember if anybody needs to trailer their rig home ring me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,!

sam697
26th September 2012, 12:55 PM
Have a great time everyone and as previously stated, bring back LOTS of pics and goss :)

wildgu6
26th September 2012, 05:26 PM
Yep it's all been said, have a ripper time guys/gals. Hope everyone has a safe trip and too all those making the trek take plenty of spares, DAMAGE will be done LOL, Nah seriously have a top time fellas, Stay safe and enjoy,

Cheers, envious

Yappa Tappa Doo

nissannewby
26th September 2012, 05:30 PM
X2 on what everyone else has said hopefully the weather will be as good as the week will be with all the patrols there. I am a little down i can not make it but there are other priorities at the moment but I will be sure to pen in next years. Enjoy the QLD weather guys and the awesome tracks and places we have to offer :)

choppie
26th September 2012, 06:13 PM

Ohhhh Diddums, there's no need to be like that, i'm sure some one will think of you, LOL

choppie
26th September 2012, 06:19 PM
The weather forecast for weekend is shows Sat arvo and storms on Sunday/ Monday so throw in the raincoats folks. Make for some good greasy tracks but.

2TROLLFAM
26th September 2012, 07:05 PM
The weather man is WRONG - it's gonna be raining grog & party!! feel like a kid waiting for Xmas

NissanGQ4.2
26th September 2012, 07:20 PM

x2 x3 x4 x5 x6 x7 x8 x9 x10 x11 x12 x 13 x 14 x15.............................................ju st say times lots!

Stay safe out there on them roads, sounds like there is going to a few crazy Patrol drives out and about that week

taslucas
26th September 2012, 07:34 PM
HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

Hope you all have a GREAT TIME:thumbup::thumbup:

whats the phone reception like up there? i want some live updates lol.

have fun, rock hard, be safe, oh and break a leg!!! (or an ankle!!!hahahaha)

Sir Roofy
26th September 2012, 09:55 PM
Yeh I know Roofy, just other things get in the way.

Gates always open here mate if you take the coast road home and want a stop over.

thanks mate depends wether the boss wants to stop an see her dad

Clunk
26th September 2012, 11:51 PM
Besides having a fantastic time, don't forget about the ones that couldn't make...... so don't wait until you get home to post up pics!!!!!! Lol

MC97GQ
27th September 2012, 06:56 AM
Have a good one guys,

Don't forget to shout Nisshead(Kris) a couple for his 40th - ya cheap B@st@rds.

Travel safe and remember plenty of pics and home movies(as we all love home movie nights).

taslucas
1st October 2012, 07:45 PM
WE WANT PICS DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

megatexture
1st October 2012, 09:48 PM
i droped in there today for a few hrs and there are a few stories getting about of scottys antics.... usual, they all seem to be haveing a ball, wish i could have stayed. fingers crossed its raining tomorrow as then i cant work and will be able to hit glasshouse mtns with them, lucky bastards lol. and sorry no photos i only walked away with one of ab's wheel bags and mal's diff guard but im happy:smiley_thumbs_up:

2TROLLFAM
1st October 2012, 10:28 PM
20588Me and my 7yr old - compliments of Sam .. Thanx we love it!!

2TROLLFAM
1st October 2012, 10:29 PM
20589Now just WHAT was Brad thinking????

growler2058
1st October 2012, 10:36 PM

That's a serious lookin itch hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Double Tap

taslucas
2nd October 2012, 07:42 AM

whatever is on your face must have got him somewhere else!!

2TROLLFAM
2nd October 2012, 08:34 AM
whatever is on your face must have got him somewhere else!!

LMFAO ... Can't say what I'm thinking

taslucas
2nd October 2012, 03:06 PM
Any more updates?? (get your mind out of the gutter Amelia!)

Tap, crackle, pop

2TROLLFAM
2nd October 2012, 04:43 PM
Why?? His was!!!!!!! LMFAO

threedogs
2nd October 2012, 05:38 PM
Man standing in the trees with hand inside his pants smiling, mmmmmmmm
lost something maybe??? One of those weekends eh Lips are sealed
wink, wink nudge, nudge say no more

2TROLLFAM
3rd October 2012, 05:34 PM
Shhhhh don't tell the kids!! LOL