PDA

View Full Version : Foster home required in SA

Woof
23rd September 2012, 11:17 PM
Just go here to save this little girl.
http://www.workingdogrescue.com.au/application-forms/apply-to-foster/

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545841_10151041431147133_680725260_n.jpg

choppie
24th September 2012, 06:29 PM
She's a little cutie, Yah Big softy Dogman

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2012, 07:20 PM
If I could I would have many!!!!

Brakes my heart... now if it was a cat........

macca86
24th September 2012, 07:42 PM
If you bring it to the forum meet id take it

mrflibbles
24th September 2012, 10:37 PM
my wife does alot of the co-ordinating of housing and transporting alot of these dogs from AWDRI, there are alot of nice Dogs that get dumped at the pounds. There are generally about 4 or 5 Dogs Available to foster in SA most of the time.
We currently have a dog here im very tempted to keep....

mrflibbles
26th September 2012, 06:43 PM
Hey guys, We have this little Pup at our place now, She is a real Character, Does need some training but she is only a few months old! She already tries herding the other dogs! She will make a good working dog i think. She will be going to her Foster home very soon and im sure she will not last long before someone adopts her.

Any one want her?

Woof
26th September 2012, 08:13 PM
Hey guys, We have this little Pup at our place now, She is a real Character, Does need some training but she is only a few months old! She already tries herding the other dogs! She will make a good working dog i think. She will be going to her Foster home very soon and im sure she will not last long before someone adopts her.

Any one want her?
Mate you and your wife are just LEGENDS, THANK YOU BOTH FOR DOING THIS...

AB
26th September 2012, 08:48 PM
Well done guys, good outcome!

I'm a sucker for this stuff so thank god it wasn't in my state!

Woof
26th September 2012, 08:52 PM
Well done guys, good outcome!

I'm a sucker for this stuff so thank god it wasn't in my state!

I will remember that AB, there are a lot out there that need our help mate.

mrflibbles
26th September 2012, 09:53 PM
thanks guys, but we are just looking after her till her foster home is ready for her. It seems to be a regular thing to have several different dogs about at any given time. The photo of her makes her look smaller than she really is, and she may be older than what we thought, but she is still a nice dog. Will make a real nice pet for someone.