PDA

View Full Version : CUPPA's DOG

threedogs
22nd September 2012, 06:45 PM
Yo don't know if its the Bundy watching the footy, but checkout Cuppa's dog on his thread .Thats one butt ugly dog. Trying not to hurt his feeling here but hey, What the??

NissanGQ4.2
22nd September 2012, 07:41 PM
And I thought that was a pic of you helping cuppa out with some mods

Congrats on the 2000 post mate, keep em coming

threedogs
22nd September 2012, 07:51 PM
thanks mate ,loving it here.
the dogs name is Gloria go figure

Winnie
22nd September 2012, 07:52 PM
I don't think that's a dog. That being said, mate found a dog who had been dumped. If nobody claims him I am gonna take him in. Looks like a kelpie cross shepherd

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

threedogs
22nd September 2012, 07:58 PM
Got a lot of shepherd in it. great looking dog , check knuckles on front if they are big watch out,

Winnie
22nd September 2012, 07:58 PM
They look normal size, why would it be bad?

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

threedogs
22nd September 2012, 08:05 PM
not bad just means maybe a bit of mastiff in it ,trying to think of name , leave it with me

threedogs
22nd September 2012, 08:07 PM
Its not bad just means it may have some mastiff it it . how about calling it PAT as in pat the dog or short for Patrol?

Winnie
22nd September 2012, 08:22 PM
Rocco is a good name, he's got great character.

threedogs
22nd September 2012, 08:26 PM
Far out hates a camera, lol cool name i can get it. I'll Come down your war way soon I have a mate in Moe I want to catch up with