PDA

View Full Version : Maybe heading East for Xmas

Woof
22nd September 2012, 05:35 PM
Yes after 5 years since I have been back to see my family, I maybe going back to Bathurst for week or so this Xmas.
Now for the big question, do I have to get a visa and inoculated before I go...LOL

threedogs
22nd September 2012, 05:44 PM
nah, not much changed in 5 years. just the normal cavity search nothing too invasive, then theres the beatings oh the beatings they never stop.
after retina scan, finger prints and all your old fines paid you'll be right to enter EL MEXICO land of the VB

plus you can lift your 4x4 another 6" and no one will look twice at you

happygu
22nd September 2012, 05:46 PM
Yes definitely need to apply for a new Visa, and innoculations are suggested......

Great time of year to come East.....

Maxhead
22nd September 2012, 06:00 PM
Don't know if nsw will let you enter but if you're lucky let us know mate and maybe a quick overnight catch up could be in order

........... On the move

AB
22nd September 2012, 06:32 PM
Pinks the new colour over here mate. Make sure you wear lots of pink so you can try and blend in with the locals...lol

NissanGQ4.2
22nd September 2012, 08:57 PM
you only need to get inoculated if you call past my place for a beer, my kids always have some type of cold / flu *L*

patch697
22nd September 2012, 09:10 PM
Mate.... What a shame your heading to NSW..... I would have loved to sit back & enjoy a cold one with ya, down in a quiet spot by the river while wetting a line or two

No Visa, cavity searches, inoculations, pink dress codes, none of that crap here...... You'd be a tourist & that makes you a demigod in theses parts................hahahahahaha

oncedisturbed
22nd September 2012, 09:12 PM
Got room for me to hide in the rig Doggy? got 12 days off over xmas and new years :)

patch697
22nd September 2012, 09:16 PM
Got room for me to hide in the rig Doggy? got 12 days off over xmas and new years :)

I've seen Wolf Creak & with a user name like that I'd be real concerned........ hahahahahahahahahah

oncedisturbed
22nd September 2012, 09:20 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - who? lil old me?

growler2058
22nd September 2012, 09:23 PM
I've seen Wolf Creak & with a user name like that I'd be real concerned........ hahahahahahahahahah

BaH!! Wolf Ck. Gotta get through SA first (Have ya heard of snowtown:-)

patch697
22nd September 2012, 09:25 PM
BaH!! Wolf Ck. Gotta get through SA first (Have ya heard of snowtown:-)

Is the Bank still open for business there???............hahahahahaha

Sorry Doggy..... Its my fault as usual..... Didn't bloody take me long either.... I must be getting better???...............Bhahahahahahaha

growler2058
22nd September 2012, 09:29 PM
Is the Bank still open for business there???............hahahahahaha

Sorry Doggy..... Its my fault as usual..... Didn't bloody take me long either.... I must be getting better???...............Bhahahahahahaha

Was just sold this month.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd September 2012, 09:32 PM
Was just sold this month.

Did the new owners buy it for an arm and leg???????

Woof
22nd September 2012, 09:35 PM
Pinks the new colour over here mate. Make sure you wear lots of pink so you can try and blend in with the locals...lol

Just confirms my suspicions AB, but I won't be wearing pink mate as I am a (see below), not a sheep..LOLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Q5JFHrGNk

Woof
22nd September 2012, 09:39 PM
Mate.... What a shame your heading to NSW..... I would have loved to sit back & enjoy a cold one with ya, down in a quiet spot by the river while wetting a line or two

No Visa, cavity searches, inoculations, pink dress codes, none of that crap here...... You'd be a tourist & that makes you a demigod in theses parts................hahahahahaha

Hey Pauly I would love to catch up for a quiet beer while wetting a line, maybe one day in the future mate

Woof
22nd September 2012, 09:42 PM

Sorry mate but I will be flying, my eldest son is buying me return tickets or was that just one way..haha.........just got to convince him to get me a hire car as well..

wildgu6
23rd September 2012, 06:51 PM

And i could of put off seeing the folks to join you both....Damn you doggy. Oh well QLD will doo then

Did the new owners buy it for an arm and leg???????

Nah Toddy, it was a body corperate that bought it......hahahahahahaha

oncedisturbed
23rd September 2012, 09:59 PM
Sorry mate but I will be flying, my eldest son is buying me return tickets or was that just one way..haha.........just got to convince him to get me a hire car as well..

DOH and DANG NABBIT lolol - all good, enjoy the trip :)

Woof
23rd September 2012, 11:11 PM
OH S@#T, just remembered that I have not put my leave form in and I have got this week off.........oh well back to work tomorrow in case one of the other 2 supervisors beat me too it...lol

wildgu6
27th September 2012, 07:40 PM
OH S@#T, just remembered that I have not put my leave form in and I have got this week off.........oh well back to work tomorrow in case one of the other 2 supervisors beat me too it...lol

Soooooooo how did ya go mate, get there in time ???????
It's about 5 since seen my folks tooo, long overdue

Woof
27th September 2012, 08:36 PM
Soooooooo how did ya go mate, get there in time ???????
It's about 5 since seen my folks tooo, long overdue

Got it Pete, eldest son will be back from offshore in 2 weeks time to book and pay for the flights.........oh what a good boy he is..hahahaha

Woof
20th October 2012, 07:01 PM
Well my flights are booked, arrive in Sydney on the 16th of December, leave on the 27th......................bloody weather better be warm.

NissanGQ4.2
20th October 2012, 07:15 PM
Well my flights are booked, arrive in Sydney on the 16th of December, leave on the 27th......................bloody weather better be warm.

35 in the shade warm enough mate?

Woof
20th October 2012, 07:20 PM
35 in the shade warm enough mate?
Should be acceptable Todd, last time I was over there it was 42 back in Perth and wished I was back here mate...

NissanGQ4.2
20th October 2012, 08:12 PM
Should be acceptable Todd, last time I was over there it was 42 back in Perth and wished I was back here mate...

F!rk that mate you can keep your 42degree heat, one of the reasons I never moved over there