PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Bathurst

Lonicus
22nd September 2012, 06:55 AM
Hi Guys,

Recently found this site and have been amazed at the amount of info in here and the friendly, helpful attitude of the members.

Due to pick up my new 3.0l ST wagon in a couple of weeks and can't wait to get it home. We're looking at doing a sea change move in around a year and the Patrol will be the perfect wagon for getting to all the best fishing spots along the beaches up north.

I figure I can slowly sneak all the gadgets I want onto the wagon within a year without raising too many questioning looks from the boss :)

Cheers
Lon

MEGOMONSTER
22nd September 2012, 07:10 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

Dhuck
22nd September 2012, 07:18 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
22nd September 2012, 07:28 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Double Tap

Maxhead
22nd September 2012, 08:20 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

........... On the move

threedogs
22nd September 2012, 09:23 AM
Hi Lon and welcome plenty of info here and a great bunch of people as well, Enjoy

Bob
22nd September 2012, 10:00 AM
Welcome Lon. Join in and enjoy the ride

healy
22nd September 2012, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

happygu
22nd September 2012, 10:09 AM
Lon,

Welcome to the forum, and I hope that you find some good tips here.

Mic

Silver
22nd September 2012, 10:10 AM
Welcome, Lon!!!

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 01:12 PM
I've been alittle slack in welcoming new members cuz I'm usually on my phone & it's a pain but "Better Late than Never"

WELCOME Aboard - you'll find these guys & gals to be full of Useful, Entertaining and sometimes Disturbing information LMAO .. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do !!

Woof
22nd September 2012, 05:14 PM
Welcome Lon, enjoy mate...........lived in Bathurst for 25 years before moving over here 11 years ago.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd September 2012, 05:23 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Lon

Great bunch of members on here always willing to help out where they can

Enjoy the forum mate

Cheers

Toddie

Lonicus
24th September 2012, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the welcome gang.

20 - 25 years seems to be the limit for living in Bathurst. Been here for 24 and plan on moving north next year :)

wildgu6
24th September 2012, 07:57 AM
Welcome aboard buddy,top mob here with tons of info and laughs,
Jump in and Enjoy mate

Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

choppie
24th September 2012, 07:43 PM
Hi Lonicus, welcome to the best forum on the planet, Great bunch

sam697
25th September 2012, 12:01 AM
Welcome to the forum Lon. Great people, plenty of info and a few good laughs to be found. I hope you enjoy :)

megatexture
25th September 2012, 12:28 AM
Hi Guys,

Recently found this site and have been amazed at the amount of info in here and the friendly, helpful attitude of the members.

Due to pick up my new 3.0l ST wagon in a couple of weeks and can't wait to get it home. We're looking at doing a sea change move in around a year and the Patrol will be the perfect wagon for getting to all the best fishing spots along the beaches up north.

I figure I can slowly sneak all the gadgets I want onto the wagon within a year without raising too many questioning looks from the boss :)

Cheers
Lon

hi mate im sure you will have a ball here great ppl all round, and im currious as to how you plan to sneak any gadgets past the missus as i need to know !!

Bigrig
26th September 2012, 12:13 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

axl100
26th September 2012, 01:35 AM
G'day and welcome, would like to see a pic of the rig..