View Full Version : Piglet rescues a kid

Winnie
21st September 2012, 07:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i18JYnbfc54

d'awwwwwwww it's just the cutest video I ever did see

MEGOMONSTER
21st September 2012, 07:36 PM
You wouldn't believe it if you didn't see it. funny

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

threedogs
21st September 2012, 07:40 PM
Does it end like Bambi or Old yellow, don't tell me if it does.
Missus likes it thats a good thing

growler2058
21st September 2012, 08:21 PM
Both critters that will be targets of my new bow..............very cute n yummy hahahahahahahahahahahahaa:devilred::devilred::devi lred::devilred:

Bigrig
21st September 2012, 08:23 PM
Looks like I need to get a piglet - if our Penny fell in the dam down the back and drowned, I'd never forgive myself!!! lol.

That said - we did discuss getting a piglet as a few boys on here know, and we decided on "Sunday Roast" as it's name ... yep, one for the spit I'm afraid!!

Our goat penny - only 5 months old, but very 'domesticated' and very much a part of the family ... comes when called, nuzzles your hand for a pat, and tries to sit in your lap when you sit with her!!

Winnie
21st September 2012, 08:23 PM
Goat meat not that good, they should just keep making cheese. That little piggy on the other hand...... who said bacon?
My mate's mum has a pet lamb, think she wanted me dead when I said how delicious it looked.

growler2058
21st September 2012, 08:25 PM
Indian "restaurant" down the road makes a mean goat vindaloo mmmmmmmm

Stropp
21st September 2012, 08:37 PM
I tell you spit roasted goat is unrivaled it's the best, very little fat, we used to get them all the time when I worked up north.

Bigrig
21st September 2012, 08:49 PM
I tell you spit roasted goat is unrivaled it's the best, very little fat, we used to get them all the time when I worked up north.

We're getting a couple more for that specific purpose - Penny is adored by the kids ... lulled them in with her, and the rest will be for eating!!! lmao

Mmmmmm .... To all the qld members - when's the next spit meetup lads??

Stropp
21st September 2012, 08:58 PM
Let me know I may fly over :)

threedogs
21st September 2012, 09:03 PM
X 2 stropp cant beat roast goat, will find the recipe

Clunk
21st September 2012, 09:57 PM
Squeeeeeel piggy its roasting time!!!!!!

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

MEGOMONSTER
21st September 2012, 10:53 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpigonaspit
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/09/92.jpg

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

threedogs
22nd September 2012, 02:34 PM
Here's good ol'e Jack, If anyone can say this meal isn't the real deal, I'll go hee