PDA

View Full Version : Rock on qld meet up

AB
20th September 2012, 08:27 PM
Lmao...I've ran out of time and trying to save funds for the trip I haven't had a chance to change the original cassette tape in the gq.

For $5 off eBay I just bought a cassette tape adaptor which has a headphone jack to run the iPhone.

I'm a classy fella at times and can't wait for the awesome quality of the sounds that will be produced from this expensive unit..lol

Rock on Mebourne to neurum!!!

NissanGQ4.2
20th September 2012, 08:33 PM
I hope it breaks and the only thing you have 2 listen 2 is your daughters loud annoying toyz *LMAO*

AB
20th September 2012, 08:34 PM
I hope it breaks and the only thing you have 2 listen 2 is your daughters loud annoying toyz *LMAO*

I highly doubt that will happen with this unit mate. Amazing engineering using the highest quality materials have gone on to this...lol

Bigrig
20th September 2012, 08:35 PM
Lmao...I've ran out of time and trying to save funds for the trip I haven't had a chance to change the original cassette tape in the gq.

For $5 off eBay I just bought a cassette tape adaptor which has a headphone jack to run the iPhone.

I'm a classy fella at times and can't wait for the awesome quality of the sounds that will be produced from this expensive unit..lol

Rock on Mebourne to neurum!!!

Somewhat sad ... but functional ...

I like it! lol

Winnie
20th September 2012, 08:45 PM

Geez mate, them's fightin words!

Had one in one of Mum's old cars. What can I say, sounds like someone trying to play MP3s through a cassette tape?

boots
20th September 2012, 09:14 PM
Got plenty of 80's era tapes you can borrow for the trip AB . billy joel - dire straits - john farnham - cold chisel even some classic rodney rude for the road trip mate . How bout it ?

AB
20th September 2012, 09:19 PM
Mate ill grab that dire straights tape for sure...lol

Brothers in arms??

Dhuck
20th September 2012, 09:34 PM
At least you have tune mate. My stereo in the past week has started to play up and with no weekend this week available and not getting home till nearly 6 at night, I don't have time to replace it. Poo happens.

frenzy
20th September 2012, 09:56 PM
I drove all the way from Sydney to Darwin with Rattle and Hum stuck in the cassette deck in 1990. No fancy schmancy adapters back then! LOL

growler2058
20th September 2012, 10:08 PM
I drove all the way from Sydney to Darwin with Rattle and Hum stuck in the cassette deck in 1990. No fancy schmancy adapters back then! LOL

I did cairns to Adelaide with 1 inxs tape and I don't like inxs

Double Tap

boots
21st September 2012, 08:03 PM
Dire straits - Love over gold . no brothers in arms sorry .

Wine_maker
23rd September 2012, 12:54 AM
Guys you should to buy the karaoke!
It will be real rock in sung by Patrollers it will be great and a little drunk :cheers:

The BigFella
23rd September 2012, 05:38 AM
Not sure. I would last the drive with AB singing all the classics from the wiggles!

macca86
23rd September 2012, 08:21 AM
I had a vl commodore I picked up for 700 bucks and drove for a year with no stereo at all. Currently my patrol only has a radio and cassette player as the 12 stack cd part suffered a mischief when I did my best work acting like a submarine also lost in the cabin flood were the favourite cds lamb of god, matallica, the butterfly effect, and a couple of mixed punk and hardcore cds

AB
24th September 2012, 07:45 PM
Well my parcel turned up today...lol

Let's just say that I'm happy it actually works!!!

The original Nissan stereo/speakers are pretty crappy anyway so the extra crappiness of a crappy tape deck mp3 converter just makes it crapplishes!!!

Two wrongs can sometimes make a right...lmao

2TROLLFAM
24th September 2012, 07:49 PM
You go boy!!! LOL

Winnie
24th September 2012, 08:21 PM
Now you can drive around town, windows down and stereo pumping, fit in with the rest of the cool kids.

megatexture
24th September 2012, 08:25 PM
yea but the rest of us dont listen to Celine Dion and the dixi chicks