PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Patrolers

Forced Offroad
20th September 2012, 05:47 PM
Well some might have seen my GQ build and I do own a nissan Murano. So i do try and keep Nissan.

BUT today I bought the new Ford Rangers and getting fitted with a 2" tough dog lift and XROX bar.
Sorry guys to have done that, but pretty bloody excited to get back into a touring vehicle instead of my weekend play Patrol. Ranger is Work/touring/fishing rig......

The Patrol is still my number 1 car.

Cheers Jay

growler2058
20th September 2012, 05:53 PM
Strewth mate your really testing where the line is ay! Hahahahaha oh cell we all have our pitfalls my wife has a prado I say no more ;-)

Double Tap

MEGOMONSTER
20th September 2012, 05:58 PM
I'm sure you'll end selling soon enough. I guess we suppose to congratulate you on the new purchase, I THINK NOT. LOL

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

Forced Offroad
20th September 2012, 06:05 PM
Strewth mate your really testing where the line is ay! Hahahahaha oh cell we all have our pitfalls my wife has a prado I say no more ;-)

Double Tap

Ahhhhhh feel better knowing , I have my new born coming along and we love camping so it was a great excuse to get a new 4B with all the good bit I dont have in the Gq

patch697
20th September 2012, 08:22 PM
If your that keen on a Ford badge you coulda got a Mav............hahahahahahah

At least you still have your Trol, unlike some other member who's name is to DARK to mention????..............LMFAO

AB
20th September 2012, 08:32 PM
My mate is about to get one too. The old rangers are as gutless as Michael Jackson in an arm wrestle but they have gotten better now.

No patrol but....lol

threedogs
20th September 2012, 08:36 PM
sheeeeesh, I mentioned the T word a few times and all get out.
You get your own thread about owning a Ford.
Surely theres a line here somewhere.
Just don't know what the worlds coming to.

What next NISSANPATROL/FORD.com.au

Bigrig
20th September 2012, 08:37 PM
If your that keen on a Ford badge you coulda got a Mav............hahahahahahah

At least you still have your Trol, unlike some other member who's name is to DARK to mention????..............LMFAO

Who? Kel?? As in 'Dark1' on the forum???

Ohhhhhhhhh ... I see what you were doing now ...

Oops ... lmao

NissanGQ4.2
20th September 2012, 08:44 PM
As long as the GQ is the number one car, all is forgiven.

Could of been worse Jay you could of traded the GQ in for a GU, now that's an instant banning *L*

patch697
20th September 2012, 08:50 PM

Could of been worse Jay you could of traded the GQ in for a GU, now that's an instant banning *L*

Right Toddie.... You started this one so your "TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE" for the cleanup....... Bet you wish you had Bourbon instead of beer now???............LMFAO

patch697
20th September 2012, 08:51 PM
Right Toddie.... You started this one so your "TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE" for the cleanup....... Bet you wish you had Bourbon instead of beer now???............LMFAO

Oh.... & Bigus is officially "OFF THE LEASH" ................... ROFLMNFAO

NissanGQ4.2
20th September 2012, 08:56 PM

Me Responsible *LMAO*, No beer No Bourbon 2night........but am drinking some cheap as! white wine!

patch697
20th September 2012, 08:59 PM
Me Responsible *LMAO*, No beer No Bourbon 2night........but am drinking some cheap as! white wine!

I wish I could say I was sorry to see you in so much pain but I can't....... Cos im so damn busy LMFAO

Yendor
20th September 2012, 09:01 PM
Can I ask why the Ranger?

I think if I was going to turn it would be the BT-50

Ben-e-boy
20th September 2012, 09:01 PM
Well some might have seen my GQ build and I do own a nissan Murano. So i do try and keep Nissan.

BUT today I bought the new Ford Rangers and getting fitted with a 2" tough dog lift and XROX bar.
Sorry guys to have done that, but pretty bloody excited to get back into a touring vehicle instead of my weekend play Patrol. Ranger is Work/touring/fishing rig......

The Patrol is still my number 1 car.

Cheers Jay

thats ok it shares the same badge as a maverick

NissanGQ4.2
20th September 2012, 09:04 PM
I wish I could say I was sorry to see you in so much pain but I can't....... Cos im so damn busy LMFAO

For someone that actually hated the taste of wine, I'm actually enjoying it......must of had 1 to many already :)

Sorry Jay, for hijacking your thread

Winnie
20th September 2012, 09:06 PM

Does it come in a silver bag? If so, shame on you.

the ferret
20th September 2012, 09:31 PM

Ha ha Toddy, we GU ers like a bit of comfort.
As for buying a ford, well wish I was a Mod, instant ban.
Just dont let the ol GQ get too far away mate, I have a lot of stories about ff,,,fff...ffff.. er fffff.
Sorry, just can't bring myself to mention the word ffffffffff, nup just ban Jay lol

threedogs
20th September 2012, 09:36 PM
Had to log out for a tick, then typed in
nissanpatrol/ford.com.au
ended up here ,,,,,,,, what the?

Winnie
20th September 2012, 09:51 PM
Had to log out for a tick, then typed in
nissanpatrol/ford.com.au
ended up here ,,,,,,,, what the?

Yeah because people keep posting pictures like this.

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/pb2017/Winnie/DSC00017_zpsa65b87ef.jpg

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/pb2017/Winnie/DSC00014_zps58f514d6.jpg

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/pb2017/Winnie/DSC00016_zps3414c6cc.jpg

Clunk
20th September 2012, 09:58 PM
I had one of the ford falcon things once................ that's all i have to say on the subject

Winnie
20th September 2012, 10:01 PM
Mine was good!... When it was going

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

Woof
21st September 2012, 01:10 AM
Not a 4 letter F word Ranga, oh well at least you still have the GQ mate, had me worried for a minute...LOL

BigRAWesty
21st September 2012, 06:29 AM
I don't blame you. Those fords have got some go..
Did you test drive the new v6 TD navara? A work mate of mine has just upgraded to it and loves it.. Fingers crossed Nissan bolt the v6 into the patrols..
Anyway, enjoy it. And keep us informed of how it handles.

Sent from a device which doesn't always agree with my thumbs...

MQ MAD
21st September 2012, 10:40 AM

Instant banning ????
That should be a decent stint in a funny farm ........

MQ MAD
21st September 2012, 10:45 AM
I had one of the ford falcon things once................ that's all i have to say on the subject

My daily is a ford falcon tray back thingy
I love it the dirty little six gives alot of the holden boys a shakedown
My mate in his old carb V8 holden wont take it on , big girl, scared he will get an absolute hiding ......
Then theres the other ford in the shed, the old skool V8
Then theres the other ford ....
See the pattern .....
I aint a sheep and i dont follow the bogan herd ......

patch697
21st September 2012, 11:43 AM
My daily is a ford falcon tray back thingy
I love it the dirty little six gives alot of the holden boys a shakedown
My mate in his old carb V8 holden wont take it on , big girl, scared he will get an absolute hiding ......
Then theres the other ford in the shed, the old skool V8
Then theres the other ford ....
See the pattern .....
I aint a sheep and i dont follow the bogan herd ......

Rock on Brother........

sam697
21st September 2012, 12:29 PM
All I can say is that the XR6 looks great sitting next to the Mav in our driveway. Love the blue badges :)

choppie
21st September 2012, 02:08 PM
Whats got up your nose Todd, did you get rounded up by a GU???????????? LMFO

threedogs
21st September 2012, 03:06 PM
Gotta step in. this thread has gone long enough as it is , time to knock it on the head, move on people

Winnie
21st September 2012, 03:23 PM
I wanna see close-ups of the Ford badge =]

taslucas
21st September 2012, 04:05 PM
Gotta step in. this thread has gone long enough as it is , time to knock it on the head, move on people

It's about Fords threedogs, not toyos, at least Ford had the sense to buy patrols!
Lmao

Tap, crackle, pop

threedogs
21st September 2012, 04:09 PM
Only Ford I like is the one that whips HDT at the Mountain in a few weeks time.
No interest in street cars, like muscle and rods though.

taslucas
21st September 2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah I can't wait till next year when there's 3 manufacturers in the v8s. Will mix things up

Tap, crackle, pop

Forced Offroad
21st September 2012, 05:10 PM
Threedogs, This is the General Chit Chat section right.

What ever brand it is at the end of the day its still a 4x4, and thats why where all here on this forum because we all own a 4x4........In this case a Patrol.

BUT for What ever brand we own we all love the same things and that getting out in the bush,desert,islands and enjoy this awesome country of ours....

Forced Offroad
21st September 2012, 05:13 PM
Can I ask why the Ranger?

I think if I was going to turn it would be the BT-50

Sure, It came down to looks.... For me I like it better, and I have BT-50 now for 5 years with not one single Problem...
And the Price I got for this was pretty bloody good. It has aloud me to the extras

threedogs
21st September 2012, 05:14 PM
Has taslucas what motors are the othr manufacturer going to use???

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2012, 05:19 PM

Keep dreaming, as if that's going to happen

threedogs
21st September 2012, 05:25 PM
harleys and vespas' are the same as you still get that freedom of hitting the open road,
And to above post it will be blue and have Stone brothers all over it, early days yet though
Same here can't see third manufacturer working, been holden/ford too long,except when Chargers and toranas were running around

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2012, 05:32 PM
Whats got up your nose Todd, did you get rounded up by a GU???????????? LMFO

hahahaha a GU wouldn't be able to keep up *L*

MQ MAD
22nd September 2012, 09:28 AM
No interest in street cars, like muscle and rods though.

I like the fact that a 4 L ford six pot can absolutely kik any factory holdens but ....
Then for all the W427 monaro lovers ,the new top shelf falcon is faster of the floor than even the biggest and baddest holden ever
Anyone remember the dirty ol GTHO falcons ???,took holden how many yeeeeeeears to build something faster
20 !!!
Love rods and good ol muscle to