PDA

View Full Version : A Gift For AB

MEGOMONSTER
19th September 2012, 10:17 PM
We the people of NissanPatrol.com.au have come together like a band of brothers to give you a gift.
I initially made a suggestion to a few members about giving something to AB when we found out about your daughters op, and was astounded at how many responses were received and it didn't take long either. With the help of many,many others, a true test of how many friends you have here, we made a few calls and talked to some people and I came up with this.
Our gift to you is a sign made for the new/old looking cave/cathedral. We hope you like it. Which you should receive shortly.

On a personal note, I would like to thank you for all your assistance and guidance when we went to Kinglake/Toolangi for the day, and then taking me for a spin in your Patrol.
I was saddened by the news about your daughter and could only imagine what you were going through. This led me to get the boys together to see how we can help you and show appreciation to someone who needed it.

Hope that your family is OK and cant wait to catch up.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

growler2058
19th September 2012, 10:24 PM
Noice good onya Megga!
And of course fanbloodytastic job AB well done!!!!

Double Tap

NissanGQ4.2
19th September 2012, 11:10 PM
Andy, there is also another gift on its way for you to show our appreciation for all the hard work you put into making this place our home.

You should get it in a day or so, won't say much more until you receive it

A big thanks to Mick for getting the ball rolling with this and a big thank you to all the members that responded to my PM.

Cheers guys you all deserve a pat on the back

Stropp
19th September 2012, 11:47 PM
Well done guys, and it was a great idea and I think we were all happy to be part of it.

Clunk
20th September 2012, 01:13 AM
Sure was a Damn good idea...... looks mega Mego

And x2 with Stropp

Woof
20th September 2012, 01:18 AM
This sort of stuff makes me feel so proud to be a member of The GREATEST Forum around, well done everyone and a BIG THANKS to MICK AND TODD, for organising this....

Bigrig
20th September 2012, 07:08 AM
Top work Mick and Todd - could have picked a better recipient, but alas, AB will do!!! lol

Winnie
20th September 2012, 07:09 AM
When I got the PM, I thought, "how good is this joint!" Big thanks to Mick and Todd and of course all the members for making this happen, it was long overdue.

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

macca
20th September 2012, 07:17 AM
Well done and looks good.

"just going to Church" has taken on a whole new meaning.

Wonder how long you will get away with it???

Thanks Andy, enjoy.

Maxhead
20th September 2012, 07:46 AM
Great idea guys....top marks for organising this for ANdy

........... On the move

taslucas
20th September 2012, 07:57 AM
I reckon the second gift will be even more appreciated:bananarock::bananarock:

One day i will have to make a pilgrimage to the sacred site!

Amen

Halellooya brothers

Bob
20th September 2012, 09:30 AM
This was a great idea by Mega and well done fellas and of course Andy

Looking forward to attending the Church one day with Andy wearing his Collar back to Front LOL

Sir Roofy
20th September 2012, 10:09 AM
Well done mick looks good and will be even better once hung in the door way
thanks to todd for all his help as well ,lol didnt spill the beans after a bourbon or two
enjoy andy your number one

healy
20th September 2012, 10:18 AM
Surprised but congratulations on what you boys have done for Andy it just shows how nice the people on this forum are congrats on one hell of a good idea mego and the church has taken one more further step to being finished and for the other surprise he will truly appreciate good work guys

AB
20th September 2012, 11:30 AM
What can I say...lol.

You blokes never cease to amaze me and from the bottom of my heart I just want to say a huge THANK YOU!!!!

I feel guilty, hate getting gifts but on the other hand I can't wait to get that sign either. I was planning on doing a hanging rustic sign of some sort and this is perfect!!!

I met Big Fella this morning as he's leaving his trailer at my place and staying tomorrow night as he drives to SA. Another top bloke on the forum!!!

Thanks a million to everyone involved, appreciate the gesture guys!!!

I'm shocked...lol

Bloodyaussie
20th September 2012, 12:25 PM
I'm going to cry..... sniffle snort!!!

Cant wait till the man cave is complete and can kick back with a beer, cheers mate.

AB
20th September 2012, 04:01 PM
I just got a phone call from the misses and there is a parcel to pick up at the post office....OOOWWW!!

MEGOMONSTER
20th September 2012, 04:22 PM
Massive, massive thanks to Todd(NissanGQ4.2) for his major role within our secret society of Patrology, without him all of this may have gone belly up. So thank you for your effort and time to help put this all together. Your end must have been so time consuming.
So Andy(AB) I hope you enjoy BOTH your gifts.
Last but not least an extra super dooper special congratulations and thank you to everyone in the forum who participated and an apology to those who were missed but being so new to forum was not too sure how to go about it all or who to contact.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

2TROLLFAM
20th September 2012, 05:04 PM
What can I say...lol.

You blokes never cease to amaze me and from the bottom of my heart I just want to say a huge THANK YOU!!!!

I feel guilty, hate getting gifts but on the other hand I can't wait to get that sign either. I was planning on doing a hanging rustic sign of some sort and this is perfect!!!

I met Big Fella this morning as he's leaving his trailer at my place and staying tomorrow night as he drives to SA. Another top bloke on the forum!!!

Thanks a million to everyone involved, appreciate the gesture guys!!!

I'm shocked...lol

Hope you enjoy :) this is a pretty damm good (well bloody fantastic) forum you have started here and so glad to be apart of this community of AWESOME individuals xXx

ETA: and THANK YOU to the boys for organising it all - top job

wildgu6
20th September 2012, 06:19 PM
all of the above, absoulutely the best site around. Thanks Andy for your brain child. As said a long time ago your plan to take over the world is working.
Its turned into so much more than just a chat room. Its a world of knowledge that we would spend hours searching for if it wasnt for you Andy,
The gift was well deserved mate, Well done and glad to of been part of it.

There are a few others that i would also like to extend my thanks to, Paul, Wayne, Rossco, Toddy, Rohan, Scotty, Tony, Adrian & Paul (Mr Woolies)
These are the guys that have been around since day dot basically & kept me here after asking the 1 question i signed up to ask, and i think they have helped forge the site to what it has become today, Not forgetting all the members that have joined since, A few tooooo many to mention. Made some great mates and met some top peeps, A BIG thanks to all involved Its more an extended family rather than a forum. Great work to all
Thanks and again, Glad to be part of it.

AB
20th September 2012, 06:38 PM
What an awesome surprise to come home to. Thanks again to everyone who was a part of this and who wanted to, I'm gobsmacked!!!

Below is the best I can do for now until I get the bloody slab down...lol

Awesome!!!!

Yendor
20th September 2012, 06:39 PM
Andy, hope you like the pressy.

Thanks for all the effort and no doubt personally expense you put into this site.

Cheers Rodney

PS ...... Can I now take this stupid hat off..... lol

AB
20th September 2012, 06:54 PM
Forgot to mention...lol. The oil the bloke used stunk out the entire post office and all the staff and locals who walked in all wanted to know WHAT THE HELL was in that package...lmao

NissanGQ4.2
20th September 2012, 07:17 PM
Forgot to mention...lol. The oil the bloke used stunk out the entire post office and all the staff and locals who walked in all wanted to know WHAT THE HELL was in that package...lmao

hahahahahaha, that's gold

Winnie
20th September 2012, 07:22 PM
Haha brilliant!

krbrooking
20th September 2012, 07:52 PM
Well done everyone I am glad to be part of such an awsome forum never thought I would get to know so many good people, it a dying thing in this world, too many people are too worried about themselves. Top marks to all that organized this surprise for Andy.

GOOD ON YA'S

Winnie
20th September 2012, 07:54 PM
Seems that somehow this forum filters out all the douche bags and only top blokes actually join here? Dunno how it works but it's a good thing!

NissanGQ4.2
20th September 2012, 07:55 PM
Well done everyone I am glad to be part of such an awsome forum never thought I would get to know so many good people, it a dying thing in this world, too many people are too worried about themselves. Top marks to all that organized this surprise for Andy.

GOOD ON YA'S

I'm still baffled how you found out about it as I never PM'd newbies about it, you must of been chatting with someone that was on my list, maybe a mate of Micks?

And a big thank you for jumping aboard when you did find out :)

AB
20th September 2012, 08:07 PM
Seems that somehow this forum filters out all the douche bags and only top blokes actually join here? Dunno how it works but it's a good thing!

Funny you say that. I think out of the entire life of the forum we have only banned half a dozen or so wankers and the rest being spammers of course.

Not hardcore and abusive enough for them and that's fine by me.

Everyone's a tough guy behind the computer screen...lol

Still shocked by this folks...Awesome!!!

Bigrig
20th September 2012, 08:40 PM
Funny you say that. I think out of the entire life of the forum we have only banned half a dozen or so wankers ....!!

Well it's an obvious answer ... 1 of 2 actually ...

1. You're a lazy, weak knee'd pr1ck who lets your mods do all the dirty work ... Or ...
2. Refer to answer number 1

LMFAO!!!

Happy birthday by the way ... it was your birthday right?? No other reason for people to get you a pressie I figure ...

NissanGQ4.2
20th September 2012, 08:48 PM
and the rest being spammers of course.

Had one last night, made 2 post linking to some photographic site. Think he was a member for all of 2 mins, he now is no more *L*

growler2058
20th September 2012, 09:16 PM
Had one last night, made 2 post linking to some photographic site. Think he was a member for all of 2 mins, he now is no more *L*

Saw that this morning sitting on the crapper tapping n crapping and was deleting the post then saw he had 0 posts hahahahhahahahaahaha

Winnie
20th September 2012, 09:18 PM
Saw that this morning sitting on the crapper tapping n crapping and was deleting the post then saw he had 0 posts hahahahhahahahaahaha

Might come into the TMI section there lmao

krbrooking
20th September 2012, 09:52 PM
I'm still baffled how you found out about it as I never PM'd newbies about it, you must of been chatting with someone that my on my list, maybe a mate of Micks?

And a big thank you for jumping aboard when you did find out :)

Yeh I am a mate of micks well met on the toolangi day trip

growler2058
20th September 2012, 10:09 PM
Might come into the TMI section there lmao

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha oops

Double Tap

Clunk
21st September 2012, 12:05 AM
all of the above, absoulutely the best site around. Thanks Andy for your brain child. As said a long time ago your plan to take over the world is working.
Its turned into so much more than just a chat room. Its a world of knowledge that we would spend hours searching for if it wasnt for you Andy,
The gift was well deserved mate, Well done and glad to of been part of it.

There are a few others that i would also like to extend my thanks to, Paul, Wayne, Rossco, Toddy, Rohan, Scotty, Tony, Adrian & Paul (Mr Woolies)
These are the guys that have been around since day dot basically & kept me here after asking the 1 question i signed up to ask, and i think they have helped forge the site to what it has become today, Not forgetting all the members that have joined since, A few tooooo many to mention. Made some great mates and met some top peeps, A BIG thanks to all involved Its more an extended family rather than a forum. Great work to all
Thanks and again, Glad to be part of it.

Ya soft jessy!!!!! Lol............... but I have to agree

DX grunt
21st September 2012, 06:04 AM
What an awesome surprise to come home to. Thanks again to everyone who was a part of this and who wanted to, I'm gobsmacked!!!

Below is the best I can do for now until I get the bloody slab down...lol

Awesome!!!!

Not a problem.

The walls are too bare.

I have a solution..........AB EDIT ROSSCO RUINING SUPRRISE...lol

Food for thought ??????? Naturally, AB would have to give his permission first. Don't know if he would have that much room for everybody's pics. lol

Rossco

AB
21st September 2012, 08:57 AM
Well after seeing the other generous surprise I have thought of something similar to above Rossco....lol....You've ruined my surprise back to the forum!!!

Also Rossco, when are you doing that Toyota wink wink nudge nudge thing...LMAO

Clunk
21st September 2012, 09:00 AM
Well after seeing the other generous surprise I have thought of something similar to above Rossco....lol....You've ruined my surprise back to the forum!!!

Also Rossco, when are you doing that Toyota wink wink nudge nudge thing...LMAO

You could always delete his post AB then we would be none the wiser:........

What Toymota thing? Come on dish the dirt. :cool::cool::cool:

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

AB
21st September 2012, 09:04 AM
Done, only you Rossco and I know and maybe a few hundred others if they can remember what he wrote 2 hours ago..LMAO

Winnie
21st September 2012, 09:08 AM
I saw it. BWAHAHAHAHHAA

Maxhead
21st September 2012, 09:08 AM
If you run out of room Andy you could always build another church...lololol

Clunk
21st September 2012, 09:09 AM
Done, only you Rossco and I know and maybe a few hundred others if they can remember what he wrote 2 hours ago..LMAO

Hell I can't even remember what he wrote 2 minutes ago , let alone 2 hours lol.........

S9ooooooooooo, what Toymota thing AB??????????????

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

AB
21st September 2012, 09:20 AM
Rossco is thinking about selling his ute and getting a Toyota....lol

Ooowww....I love starting rumours that arn't even true...bahahahaha

Winnie
21st September 2012, 09:23 AM
I heard he's already put a deposit on this

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/09/89.jpg

choppie
21st September 2012, 03:08 PM
I heard he's already put a deposit on this

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/09/89.jpg

Was it Brown and sticky Ha Ha Ha

MEGOMONSTER
21st September 2012, 07:41 PM
This is already in AB's garage
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/09/91.jpg

MEGOMONSTER
21st September 2012, 07:43 PM
I seen him at the dealership trying to haggle for this one.

MEGOMONSTER
21st September 2012, 07:48 PM
Except this is what comes of them.

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2012, 07:49 PM

damn................ I haven't had enough beers I still remember what Rossco wrote, maybe I will forget by mornin :)

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2012, 04:55 PM
For those that donated to the cause, I am very proud to say we raised $475 which was very close to the original $500 target we set out to raise.

I know the Forum Sponsorship money was due around the same time we started this little fundraiser and peoples money situation wasn't the best.

So again from me personally, top work to everyone involved and give yourselves another pat on the back.

Well done guys and girls

growler2058
24th September 2012, 04:58 PM
Onya Toddie,good job

Double Tap

AB
24th September 2012, 04:59 PM
All I can say is thanks again for everyone involved.

I have a great idea for us but it will take time so hang 5...

growler2058
24th September 2012, 05:06 PM
Waiting that's 5 mate ;-)

Double Tap

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2012, 05:07 PM
All I can say is thanks again for everyone involved.

I have a great idea for us but it will take time so hang 5...

What do you mean for us???? The money was raised for you to spend on yourself / family not for us lot!

AB
24th September 2012, 05:26 PM
Waiting that's 5 mate ;-)

Double Tap

5 months not minutes mate...LMAO

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2012, 05:31 PM
5 months not minutes mate...LMAO

Us wait 5 months......................not likely were an impatient bunch here...............we want 2 know NOW!!!!!!! *L*

Woof
24th September 2012, 05:37 PM
Andy that money was raised by us for you to spend anyway that you like mate...........BUT NOT ON US, OK...............you do not want a visit from an angry Dogman believe me, that is the reason I have been given this week off work...LOL

Woof
24th September 2012, 05:40 PM
For those that donated to the cause, I am very proud to say we raised $475 which was very close to the original $500 target we set out to raise.

I know the Forum Sponsorship money was due around the same time we started this little fundraiser and peoples money situation wasn't the best.

So again from me personally, top work to everyone involved and give yourselves another pat on the back.

Well done guys and girls
Bloody brilliant job everyone, THANKS, even a bigger THANKS to Todd for organising it......one very happy Dogman here

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2012, 05:51 PM
Bloody brilliant job everyone, THANKS, even a bigger THANKS to Todd for organising it......one very happy Dogman here

Wasn't me mate, Was just the man in the middle.

The big thanks goes 2 Mick for organising it all...............Thanks Mick :)

Woof
24th September 2012, 05:56 PM
Well a BIGGER THANKS GOES TO YOU MICK, THANKS MATE

The BigFella
24th September 2012, 06:01 PM
there's that much looooooooooooooove flowing in here my feet are sticking to the carpet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MC97GQ
24th September 2012, 06:02 PM
A big thanks to both Mick and Toddy,

The effort was great, and the result is even better.

This is why we love this forum because when the chips are down the blokes here rally to help out.

So Mick and Todd, STOP BEING SO BLOODY MODEST YOU BOTH DID A GREAT JOB COORDINATING ALL THIS WITHOUT AB KNOWING.

Thanks Guys

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2012, 06:35 PM
It was definitely our (Todd & I) pleasure doing this for AB. Wasn't a very hard decision when he told us his daughter was going in for an operation.
Thoroughly enjoyed the process, even though it took forever organise, let alone finalise.
Happy to be a part this great adventure we call NISSANPATROL.com.au.