PDA

View Full Version : Pleased to be here

cowboy78
19th September 2012, 09:41 PM
Hi everyone.

Im Chris from Coomera Gold Coast, im 33 and got my second 4wd 7 months ago. I upgraded from what was a great learning 4wd being a 94 mod Pajero to a 2007 Patrol which is auto (first auto 4wd for me and loving its capability, very impressed even with highway terrain tyres on it).
Bought with a TJM steel bar and a towbar, I fitted a genuine snorkel, 240 blitz light force driving lights, GME Tx 3400 UHF and upgraded the factory stereo on the first weekend i had it.

Im hoping to do a suspension lift of either 2 or 3 inches (need to get more info on these first) and a good set of rubber under the girl. I have a shopping list like most but doing it in stages (cant over stim myself all at once).

Anyhow... look forward to talking to many and offering tips where i can.

Cheers
Will post pics when i work out how to get them off my phone lol

healy
19th September 2012, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
19th September 2012, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

threedogs
19th September 2012, 09:46 PM
Welcome mate, plenty of info here for you here, plus a great bunch of people as well, enjoy

taslucas
19th September 2012, 09:47 PM
Gday Chris, Welcome aboard mate. Sounds like the patrol is well on its way mate:)
If you have a smart phone you can use the app called TappaTalk to browse this forum and it also alows you to upload photos from your phone gallery

NissanGQ4.2
19th September 2012, 09:56 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Chris

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out where they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

growler2058
19th September 2012, 10:19 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice
If you use tappa talk app you can load pics easy as mate

Double Tap

MEGOMONSTER
19th September 2012, 10:23 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

Dhuck
19th September 2012, 11:15 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Woof
20th September 2012, 01:30 AM
Welcome Chris, enjoy mate

Bigrig
20th September 2012, 07:05 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

wildgu6
20th September 2012, 05:45 PM
Welcome aboard buddy, top mob here with tons of info and laughs,
Jump in and Enjoy mate

Cheers Pete

Maxhead
21st September 2012, 07:10 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

........... On the move

Bob
21st September 2012, 07:27 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy the ride

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 01:15 PM
I've been alittle slack in welcoming new members cuz I'm usually on my phone & it's a pain but "Better Late than Never"

WELCOME Aboard - you'll find these guys & gals to be full of Useful, Entertaining and sometimes Disturbing information LMAO .. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do !!