PDA

View Full Version : Mud Digger

Mud Digger
1st November 2010, 01:04 PM
hello to all of you!
I am a new member here and I am eager to populate the members map because it is completely empty in my area. :bowdown:
I am a German and I live in San Salvador, El Salvador, Central America and I am the proud owner of a NISSAN Patrol 1990 Y60 TD42. Yes I know it's an old horse but I wouldn't trade it in for a new one. I even used it (involuntary) as a submarine. After a complete engine overhaul it's running like new. A few electrical bugs still need to be taken care of but it is usable again.

Precisely for that purpose I have been surfing the web for a shop manual with wiring diagrams but so far no luck (except for a Russian shop manual, not much help there):o

Perhaps somebody can point me in the right direction. Would be very much appreciated!

YNOT
1st November 2010, 02:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Mud Digger, feel free to join in conversations and ask any questions you have. You'll have 25 posts up in no time and access to the manual you're after.

Tony

NissanGQ4.2
1st November 2010, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the forum Mud Digger, great bunch of guys / girls on here that are always willing to help out were they can.

Added to the map....think it was a first for America :)

AB
2nd November 2010, 11:40 PM
Welcome to the forum MD, moved your post into the intros part so others can see it better, feel free to ask any questions and show us some mud digging pics when you get a chance too mate.

Maxhead
3rd November 2010, 06:15 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

DX grunt
3rd November 2010, 08:06 AM
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

patch697
3rd November 2010, 10:52 AM
Welcome on board mate & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Woof
3rd November 2010, 04:48 PM
Welcome Mud Digger, enjoy the forum mate

Finly Owner
4th November 2010, 11:26 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House
Tim