PDA

View Full Version : I want a sticker that say's

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2012, 06:36 PM
I want one that say's " Stop playing with you phone idiot and drive"

Or "Get off your phone stupid" thought of a really good one before but cant remember it???

It's getting worse out there and it seems to not be of any real concern to the powers that be.

My mate with his 6 kids was hit by a lady farting around with her phone and after 5 years he has had enough and is opting for a hip replacement.

Rant grumble blurp!!!!

threedogs
18th September 2012, 06:48 PM
When Liam was at Big Balls Off Road he sold this one.

MAY BE YOU'D DRIVE BETTER WITH THAT PHONE SHOVED UP YOUR RRRRs

Can't for the life in me see whats so important to have to text whilst driving

Maxhead
18th September 2012, 06:52 PM
Sorry mate, hold on.... I just got to pull over!

100%agree with ya mate, there is some dangers out thete

........... On the move

threedogs
18th September 2012, 06:57 PM
Nearly every 2nd car over my way, have seen the lot, eating chinese with chop sticks, shaving, reading street directory, filling out a quote and my favorite putting on make up.
must be a product of the crazy world we are in.

Winnie
18th September 2012, 06:59 PM
Most of the time texting is the younger drivers. Can safely say I am not like that!

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

threedogs
18th September 2012, 07:07 PM
Yeah from what I see mainly female up to 40 and sometimes a rooster or two.
I yell at them and try and let others around know they are texting.
Could be me they run off the road or worse, just point them out.

Winnie
18th September 2012, 07:17 PM
I'd give em a honk but the Stebel would scare the crap out of them and that would send them off the road!

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2012, 07:18 PM
Yeah I find the worst are woman but over all just younger people (hate to generalize) but it drives me mad.... they will be the ones who get those rest in peace stickers but then drive like dick heads and fart around with there phones!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2012, 07:21 PM
When Liam was at Big Balls Off Road he sold this one.

MAY BE YOU'D DRIVE BETTER WITH THAT PHONE SHOVED UP YOUR RRRRs

Can't for the life in me see whats so important to have to text whilst driving

I love it!!!!!!!

taslucas
18th September 2012, 07:29 PM
I want one that say's " Stop playing with you phone idiot and drive"

Or "Get off your phone stupid" thought of a really good one before but cant remember it???

Done.......

Tap, crackle, pop

Irvs
18th September 2012, 08:10 PM
That's why I bought the bluetooth kit for the car. Best investment ever

threedogs
18th September 2012, 08:18 PM
But you cant text with them, thats the problem
Gov should subsidise bluetooth to "P" platers and such. but wont stop them texting

Irvs
18th September 2012, 08:26 PM
The way the tech is heading with all this voice activated stuff, you'll be able to dictate a message to your phone and it actually understand what your saying in a few years. At the moment I need to put on an american accent so my phone can kind of understand what I'm saying

Winnie
18th September 2012, 08:26 PM
P platers aren't even allowed to use hands free such as bluetooth. Might only be for red Ps I think maybe green Ps are allowed? What's the point anyway, if it's an important call how hard is it to just pull over for a couple of minutes? Never notice my phone ringing when I'm driving anyway, if it's important they'll leave a message.

wildgu6
18th September 2012, 08:39 PM
Not gunna rant, but P!$$+$ me right off. Probably tweeting or checkin their face ache status. Losers!

MAY BE YOU'D DRIVE BETTER WITH THAT PHONE SHOVED UP YOUR RRRRs love it td, would love one myself, but in reverse across the top of windsceen or Bull bar, as 90% of them are in front of you when doing it. That way they can read it as before ramming it up their RRRRRRRRs.

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2012, 08:52 PM
Not gunna rant, but P!$$+$ me right off. Probably tweeting or checkin their face ache status. Losers!

MAY BE YOU'D DRIVE BETTER WITH THAT PHONE SHOVED UP YOUR RRRRs love it td, would love one myself, but in reverse across the top of windsceen or Bull bar, as 90% of them are in front of you when doing it. That way they can read it as before ramming it up their RRRRRRRRs.
Bloody good idea mate

Ben-e-boy
18th September 2012, 09:03 PM
I want a sticker that says. 'I can and will run you off the road' or something along those lines. not much for creativity atm I have just finished a 92 hour week.

that kind of came about when I went to a qld powercruise and as I was leaving there was a falcon coming to the intersection that I was about to enter, he was stabbing the throttle trying to tell me to make way for him (even though I had the right of way) He changed his tune real quick when I started acellerating and he figured out that I saw him as more of a challenge/speedbump.

below is a pic of a recovery point that i havnt really finished. but the sticker to go with it is

TAILGATE THIS!

taslucas
18th September 2012, 09:20 PM
PM me if you guys really want one, id be happy to help the cause lol

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2012, 09:24 PM
Yeah I want one but need to think about size and so on as space on my back window is in short supply.

It needs to be clear short to the point so the texting brain can understand, he he!!!

Sir Roofy
18th September 2012, 09:35 PM
Im in if it catches thier eye and take notice ill have two thanks lucas

threedogs
18th September 2012, 09:38 PM
Ben E Boy is that rated??? Don't know how to send them via a PM
could always put that sticker on a table tennis bat and hold it up to offenders

taslucas
18th September 2012, 09:41 PM
Im in if it catches thier eye and take notice ill have two thanks lucas

Maybe the best way to catch their eye is not a sticker at all!.... maybe i need to make an sms to send to the phone they're staring at! lol

Sir Roofy
18th September 2012, 09:47 PM
maybe the best way to catch their eye is not a sticker at all!.... Maybe i need to make an sms to send to the phone they're staring at! Lol

im sure you will come up with the goods mate

threedogs
18th September 2012, 09:53 PM
Have you seen how guilty they look when you stare at them, trying to hide their phone, LMFAO

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2012, 10:07 PM
Have you seen how guilty they look when you stare at them, trying to hide their phone, LMFAO
Yeah that one always cracks me up.

I like when they have there window open and they are openly talking on there phone and I pull up along side and go "Get off your bloody phone"... they poo themselves.

My mate did that to a bloke who was almost hanging out his car while talking and my mate was on a motorbike as he came along side he screamed at him and the bloke dropped his phone on the road at 60kmh!!!!!

threedogs
18th September 2012, 10:13 PM
LMFAO bloodyaussie, but its true hey ,they have no idea what to do, sometimes you get a mouthful back, but not often

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2012, 10:18 PM
Maybe the best way to catch their eye is not a sticker at all!.... maybe i need to make an sms to send to the phone they're staring at! lol
I have all my advertising on my trailer and sometimes I give someone an earfull and they then ring me with number blocked again and again and just hang up...... bleeping piss weak!!!

Ben-e-boy
19th September 2012, 09:37 AM
Ben E Boy is that rated???

its not rated.but its not actually installed or in use atm it just sits on the shelf.the pic was taken when i knocked it up. I have put a 4 stage flaw check over the welds and its ok.

rusty_nail
19th September 2012, 09:43 AM
Nearly every 2nd car over my way, have seen the lot, eating chinese with chop sticks, shaving, reading street directory, filling out a quote and my favorite putting on make up.
must be a product of the crazy world we are in.

shaving? with cream and a razor? that would be a sight to see

taslucas
19th September 2012, 10:43 AM
shaving? with cream and a razor? that would be a sight to see

But what were they shaving??? Lol

Tap, crackle, pop

Bloodyaussie
19th September 2012, 12:08 PM
But what were they shaving??? Lol

Tap, crackle, pop
Oh you need help.....

growler2058
19th September 2012, 12:09 PM
I want a sticker that says
"Who cares who's on board"

Double Tap

threedogs
19th September 2012, 12:43 PM
no soap, dry shave with battery shaver, and face, it was a guy shaving his face. Think I'd be looking otherwise,,,,,,toooooo righty I would
Ben e boy welds can be ok but ...???????. I'd turn it the other way so it does trap mud.

taslucas
19th September 2012, 01:15 PM
Oh you need help.....

Help me help me!

Tap, crackle, pop

MEGOMONSTER
19th September 2012, 06:29 PM
My sticker is
FIGJAH
Just Ask Her

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

Winnie
19th September 2012, 06:38 PM
I've got a couple of good ones, they get a laugh.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383999_10150403323778025_1595280443_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376924_10150419842458025_2139666090_n.jpg

threedogs
19th September 2012, 06:45 PM
I hate stick family stickers

taslucas
19th September 2012, 07:36 PM
I've got a couple of good ones, they get a laugh.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

That top one is great winnie, just like the old ones that say: "dont laugh, your daughter is in this car"

and i can just see you in the reflection:)

Bloodyaussie
19th September 2012, 07:43 PM
Ok guys your starting to show your age.... eerr uummm pre pubescent I think !!!!

taslucas
19th September 2012, 07:52 PM
Ok guys your starting to show your age.... eerr uummm pre pubescent I think !!!!

Hey! im spanning two generations...... The one with the stickers that said: Dont laugh, your daughter is in this car"..... and......."your daughter 'likes' this"........

Aaaaannnnnd no, i dont have a facespace account, who's pre-pube now!!!!!?????

Winnie
19th September 2012, 07:53 PM
Still you, checking out my reflection in the window. Weirdo

taslucas
19th September 2012, 07:55 PM
I said i could see it, thats all, your the one who's flattering herself!

taslucas
19th September 2012, 07:56 PM
Aaaaannnnnd after seeing you, i think your the wierdo!

LMAO

Winnie
19th September 2012, 08:20 PM
Plus you put a smiley face, means you want me.

Punderhead
19th September 2012, 08:26 PM
My sticker.

Winnie
19th September 2012, 08:28 PM
How many smart rrrrrrses have you had saying, "I can read it mate better get some help!"?

taslucas
19th September 2012, 08:49 PM
Plus you put a smiley face, means you want me.

Ok, you can think that if you want..... Each to their own. :):):):):):)

EDIT:..... you know im gonna be watching your posts like an eagle now.....waiting for you to put a smiley face

Bloodyaussie
19th September 2012, 08:59 PM
Hey! im spanning two generations...... The one with the stickers that said: Dont laugh, your daughter is in this car"..... and......."your daughter 'likes' this"........

Aaaaannnnnd no, i dont have a facespace account, who's pre-pube now!!!!!?????
I dont have a friend face account either..... ooh oohh I just remembered the other sticker I wanted and that is F$%K FACE BOOK !!!!!!!!!!

taslucas
19th September 2012, 09:23 PM
lol, well i can make anything you want. Cost price. I dont mind doing it. stickers are cool!

Bloodyaussie
19th September 2012, 10:13 PM
It's just that I am shy of spare window space?????
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/IMG_2547.jpg

taslucas
20th September 2012, 08:04 AM
haha yeah i can see your point. Underneath the patrol badge?

By the way, is that a photo of your GQ pushing the tow truck to try and start it?? Or were you pulling him out backwards when he became stuck??? lmao

Bloodyaussie
20th September 2012, 10:13 AM
haha yeah i can see your point. Underneath the patrol badge?

By the way, is that a photo of your GQ pushing the tow truck to try and start it?? Or were you pulling him out backwards when he became stuck??? lmao

Yeah I was waiting for that........ I have an idea for making space and will let you know.

Squalo
20th September 2012, 01:30 PM
Even hands-free has been proven to be extremely distracting for a driver, and my real-world evidence backs this up - I recently had a hands-free conversation of maybe 5 minutes duration, and after the call finished I realised I didn't really recall the last five minutes worth of driving... scary. So now I will avoid even hands-free calls altogether.

And as far as "I want a sticker that says", can I have one that says "FREE BRAKE CHECK - JUST TAILGATE ME!"... what is it with Queenslanders who tailgate, and sit like stale bottles of piss in the right hand lane...

threedogs
20th September 2012, 02:06 PM
Not only Queenslanders mate, its national.
Heres my latest sticker. maybe a few members are going

growler2058
20th September 2012, 04:53 PM
Welllllllllllll I wanna np.com.au sticker on me bonnet like taslucas has got and maybe one on me back drivers side window OH WOW LOOK
Onya Lucas yer a bloody legend

Double Tap

threedogs
20th September 2012, 05:02 PM
Maybe he's your brotha from anotha motha lol

Growler you should cut your front guards?????

growler2058
20th September 2012, 05:59 PM
Maybe he's your brotha from anotha motha lol

Growler you should cut your front guards?????

That is a possible very possible

As for the guards if I was going 35's I would then I could cut the rust out at the same time, so we'll wait till the 33's are Fubar then give it a crack

Double Tap

threedogs
20th September 2012, 07:58 PM
cool, just looks like on the middle pic it would rub when flexed

growler2058
20th September 2012, 08:14 PM
cool, just looks like on the middle pic it would rub when flexed

Think its an optical illusion type of thing?!? So far iv not scrubbed the fronts tho i rekon i would with 35's

threedogs
20th September 2012, 08:21 PM
my bad, carry on, nothing to see here

taslucas
20th September 2012, 10:15 PM
Looking Good Growler:thumbup:

Ask and thou shall receive...

I bet itll drive netter now:049:

growler2058
20th September 2012, 10:17 PM
Looking Good Growler:thumbup:

Ask and thou shall receive...

I bet itll drive netter now:049:

Was like a turbo had been added ;-)

Also got this sticker today

Double Tap

taslucas
20th September 2012, 10:19 PM
Is that when you shoot arrows in the nude?

Winnie
20th September 2012, 10:19 PM
If it's as good as a turbo ill take 16

taslucas
20th September 2012, 10:25 PM
Done, and on their way.....

Winnie
20th September 2012, 10:28 PM
But seriously how much would I owe ya for one just like growlers but to fit the large barn door window at the top?
Been naked for too long ;)

Clunk
20th September 2012, 10:37 PM
Welllllllllllll I wanna np.com.au sticker on me bonnet like taslucas has got and maybe one on me back drivers side window OH WOW LOOK
Onya Lucas yer a bloody legend

Double Tap

Lookin good the Gman, have had mine for ages, thanks again Lucas but still yet to stick em on..... Should probably do that hey lol

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

taslucas
20th September 2012, 10:38 PM
Ive still got a few made up at 500mm($10 each, 5 for $40)
OR 750mm ($15 each, 3 for $40)
$4 postage no matter how many stickers.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?11585-Nissanpatrol.com.au-Stickers

Clunk
20th September 2012, 10:39 PM
But seriously how much would I owe ya for one just like growlers but to fit the large barn door window at the top?
Been naked for too long ;)

About 200 bucks mate

Winnie
20th September 2012, 10:41 PM
So you're gonna make me do the hard work and measure it up myself?? PM me the details mate I'll organise it tomorrow

Clunk
20th September 2012, 10:43 PM
500mm would fit on the big barn window.......... I think

Winnie
20th September 2012, 10:46 PM
I hope you're getting commissions.

Clunk
20th September 2012, 10:48 PM
Just spreading the love Winnie

Winnie
20th September 2012, 10:49 PM
Oh I'm feeling it

taslucas
21st September 2012, 07:49 AM
PM sent K bomb

Bloodyaussie
21st September 2012, 08:18 AM
Wow this is really generating some work for you hey..... who mentioned commission ?????

I figured I could get a pair of the ones I want for my side windows just still not sure about the back...

I just had a brain storm.... it nearly killed me but I could put one on my trailer barn door???

I have some sign white somewhere and as soon as I find it and measure I will get you to make some that fit..

My brain hurts.. turns out me being sick all week and not getting better is tonsillitis and the doctor is recommending chopping them out, blah!!

taslucas
21st September 2012, 11:08 AM
Lol no worries, let me know a size I'll see what I can do.
Good luck with the tonsils:-)

Tap, crackle, pop

choppie
21st September 2012, 02:23 PM
I like, I like, I like,....... Punderhead LMFO

Ben-e-boy
21st September 2012, 02:42 PM
I saw a good one on a well set 4b today. it said
"DO IT THE WAY I DID....WORK FOR IT".
I'm definately getting one for my ute, there's no silver spoon hanging out of my mouth.

choppie
21st September 2012, 02:45 PM
A Maori mate I worked with pulled up behind a shiela that had just about hit him, jumped out of his truck and grabbed the phone out of her hand and threw it in the bushes,
then gave her a serve for talking on the phone while driving, she just sat there with a stunned look on her face............. What was she going to do, report it to the Cops???

Winnie
21st September 2012, 03:03 PM
I saw one on a Zook today that said "it's not leaking oil, it's sweating power"

taslucas
21st September 2012, 03:53 PM
I saw one on a Zook today that said "it's not leaking oil, it's sweating power"

Hahaha that's a great one!

Tap, crackle, pop

taslucas
21st September 2012, 04:02 PM
What about "sponsored by caltex" (or insert your favorite fuel station)

Tap, crackle, pop

Winnie
21st September 2012, 04:06 PM
Seen a VN commy with "proudly sponsored by Centrelink"
sooooo many key marks on the side of it.

taslucas
21st September 2012, 04:16 PM
That one showed up in the fairly recent thread called "stickers that really sh!t me" or something like that.
I cant stand that sticker, makes me want to do more than key the car

Tap, crackle, pop

Bloodyaussie
21st September 2012, 08:41 PM
A Maori mate I worked with pulled up behind a shiela that had just about hit him, jumped out of his truck and grabbed the phone out of her hand and threw it in the bushes,
then gave her a serve for talking on the phone while driving, she just sat there with a stunned look on her face............. What was she going to do, report it to the Cops???
I have wanted to do that one many times.. I nearly got hold of one but she was to quick for me and dodged my attempt to grab her phone and send it on a holiday!!!

Winnie
21st September 2012, 08:44 PM
I once followed a woman to her destination because she almost killed me and then abused ME? Just asked her wtf was her problem where did she get her license from. I was late for work but it was worth it.

Bloodyaussie
21st September 2012, 09:39 PM
I once followed a woman to her destination because she almost killed me and then abused ME? Just asked her wtf was her problem where did she get her license from. I was late for work but it was worth it.
Is it not funny how we are put into these situations where they may have hurt us or someone else and they are dismissive and act as if we are crazed maniacs when we pull them up on there stupidity ....

MC97GQ
22nd September 2012, 12:23 AM
Guys,

the only problem with your sticker idea is, it will need to be written in Txt 4 the 1/2 wits 2 understand.

Then the rest of us will need a bloody dictionary to understand it.

Bloodyaussie
22nd September 2012, 08:34 AM
Guys,

the only problem with your sticker idea is, it will need to be written in Txt 4 the 1/2 wits 2 understand.

Then the rest of us will need a bloody dictionary to understand it.
Yeah that a cured to me but I cant bring myself down to there level..

Had a weird dream last night where a dick head in a 3 tonne van slowed to below 40kmh for no reason other than there was a police car parked on the other side of the road??? that just does my head in.

Winnie
22nd September 2012, 08:35 AM
You have some weird dreams, man.

Bloodyaussie
22nd September 2012, 07:00 PM
You have some weird dreams, man.

Yeah there was more to it then that but that bit pissed me off..... DONT DREAM ANGRY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am losing it.

MEGOMONSTER
28th April 2013, 10:13 PM
I like this sticker.