PDA

View Full Version : G'Day All from our nations capital = )

im2xtreem
2nd November 2010, 08:24 PM
G'day,

My names Shayne, some of you may know me from the patrol forum. My family and I have recently (2.5 years ago) moved to the ACT from Newcastle where we use to enjoy our trips into Barrington Tops, the Wadigan Mountains and of course both Stockton and Blacksmiths beaches. Since moving to Canberra we have slowly been exploring the Brindies (Brindabella Mountains), Namadgi NP, Kosciusko NP and some of the NP's inland like Tallaganda and Monga. It is truly a beautiful place to live and a GREAT place to get out amongst it! Anyway, thats our story (in short) and I look forward to getting to know you all and share info to help my fellow Patrolies out. See ya out there!

CHEERS
Shayne

patch697
2nd November 2010, 08:27 PM
Welcome on board mate & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Great intro BTW.

Cheers
Paul

NissanGQ4.2
2nd November 2010, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the forum Shane, Nice bunch of guys / girls on here always willing to help out where they can :)
If you don't mind me asking where in the ACT are you, so i can add you to our Google earth members map.

im2xtreem
2nd November 2010, 08:39 PM
Thanks Paul I am sure I will, very much looking for it! Toddrhind, thanks mate, we are currently in Greenway but are looking at moving in the next couple of months...not sure where in Canberra we will be then. Will let you know though!

CHEERS
Shayne

Woof
2nd November 2010, 08:45 PM
Welcome Shayne, enjoy the forum mate

Maxhead
2nd November 2010, 08:57 PM
Welcome Shayne, welcome aboard mate.
Looks like you're only up the road from me, I'm at Chisholm

DX grunt
2nd November 2010, 09:57 PM
G'day Shayne.

I'm only a couple of cartons drive from you - the rest of the trip, I'll sleep. lolol

Welcome to the forum. Great bunch of people. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Finly Owner
2nd November 2010, 10:01 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Shane. Some nice sounding places you've played in.

Tim

AB
2nd November 2010, 11:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Shane, good to have you aboard.

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.