PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in brisbane interested in a day trip to mt mee?

johno90
15th September 2012, 04:33 PM
Just wondering if any was interested in a day trip to Mt mee state forest, haven't been there for years.
From what i can remember it is a very good place to learn how to 4x4 so any new comers wanting experience feel free to come out.

Thoughts?

macca86
15th September 2012, 05:16 PM
Would love to mate, you'll find most people are packing and servicing the trolls for the forum meet in 15 days come along fir a day trip. I'm dropping the gearbox oil tomorrow next weekend packing the trailer. Hope you get some people to wheel with if you do we'd. Love track reports for the meet

Silver
15th September 2012, 06:01 PM
check to see what is still closed after th floods sgainst where you want to go?

http://www.derm.qld.gov.au/parks/daguilar/about.html

Last I checked the Southern half and most of the more interesting stuff was closed. Still scenic, but could all be done in high 2. DERM say something about preferring to use 4wd on all the dirt......

johno90
16th September 2012, 08:09 AM
I couldn't get time off to go to the meet :( last time i went there the north side of the park had some good challenge spots on side tracks.

2TROLLFAM
16th September 2012, 01:34 PM
Now that sounds fun cept we doing stuff to cars ... Amelia getting her dual battery system put in & Frank is having towbar issues LOL Have Fun tho :(

Bigrig
16th September 2012, 04:57 PM
Would have been up for it - but alas, hung over and been working in the shed all day - keep us posted if you're doing another mate, always keen for a run.

04OFF
16th September 2012, 05:05 PM
Will be keen if you can organise a trip when i have a car, probly friggin next year the way things are going (lol), I went to mt mee with Silver and a few others once before, and while all the open tracks were easy as, i still really enjoyed it up there and are keen to go back.

threedogs
16th September 2012, 05:11 PM
I thought your thread said anybody want to meet me, LOL

04OFF
16th September 2012, 05:27 PM
I thought your thread said anybody want to meet me, LOL

Ha-ha, too much text talk on your mind i think (lol)

If thats what you got from the title, i hate to think what you made of the last line (LMFAO)

any new comers wanting experience feel free to come out.

threedogs
16th September 2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah 4OFF sounds a bit like toilet wall scribbling hey, not drinking either, better I start LOL